Children will love learning about these fascinating endangered animals for kids from around the world with these endangered species worksheet pages. These free printable Endangered Animals Worksheets are handy to use with kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students to make learning about animals fun and easy! Simply print wild animal worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Endangered Animals Worksheets
Sadly there are many wonderful animals around the globe that are endangered! Endangered animals are animals with fewer than 250 mature adults in the wild. If something doesn’t change to protect these animals and their habitats, they will become extinct and we will never get to enjoy these amazing animals again! Unfortunately, right now there are over 30,000 endangered animals. These endangered animals worksheet pages can help kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students learn about these endangered species. Use the free animal worksheets to create reports on animals by illing in some facts, where they live, havitats, features, why they are endangered, and more. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this no-prep activity for helping students learn about eighteen different endangered animals. One of the easiest ways to help kids learn and remember about these amazing creatures is to have them research and then write the facts that they have learned.
Endangered animals worksheet
Endangered Species Worksheet
There are over 19 animal report forms to choose from featuring the following endangered animals: blue whale, bluefin tuna, camel, chinchilla, elephant, gorilla, honey bee, killer whale (orca), macaw, manatee, markhor, orangutan, panda, porpoise, rhinoceros, sea turtle, tapir, and zebras.
Wild Animals Worksheet
In this printable pack, you will find one page for each of the eighteen different animals. After researching each of the animals and finding out why they are endangered and how to help them, children can complete these fun worksheets, which include the following information:
- Name and picture of the animal
- their habitat
- their predators and prey
- an interesting facts they may find out about the animal
- why this animal is endangered
- what can be done to save this animal from extinction
- where the animal lives
Children can also enjoy completing simple science projects and experiments, using the steps that they have learnt, and recording their data with one of the three different templates provided in the pack. This is a great way for them to develop their skills in creating, gathering, evaluating, experimenting and analyzing data. They will also learn how to efficiently communicate the information as well.
These worksheets are very easy to prepare; just print and they are ready to be given to your students. These pages are all in black and white which allows children to get creative when they have completed the writing activities on the page.
Once they have completed all the worksheets, they could create a cover page and staple or bind the pages together to make a book.
- Are you My Mother? Matching Mom & Baby Farm Animals
- Animal Homes Clip Cards
- Farm Animals and their Homes Flip Book
- Nocturnal Animal Game for Kids
- Zoo Animal Reports
- Free Zoo Animals Worksheet – several leverls to choose from toddler, prek, elementary and middle school
- Jello Animal Cell Project
- Animal Habitats Activity with Animal Cookies
- Silly Animals and their Habitats Activity
- Animal Habitats Worksheets to complete with circle stickers
- Biomes Coloring Pages
- Animal Cookie Matching Activity
Animal Activities for Kids
- Jello Animal Cells Project
- Silly Puzzles Animal Habitat Activity
- Nocturnal Animals Printables
- Endangered Animals Worksheets
- Forest Animals Themed Worksheets
- Arctic Animals Themed Worksheets
- Desert Animals Themed Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Kids
- Turkey Life Cycle Worksheets
- Life Cycle of Salmon Worksheets
- Life Cycle of an Ant
- Free Bat Life Cycle Worksheets
- Ladybug Life Cycle Worksheets
- Hatching Butterflies with Free Butterfly Printable worksheet and observation journal
- Life Cycles for Kids – a growing collection with over 20 different animals to explore from penguins to sunflowers, salmon, butterfly, and more!
- Animal Habitat Game
We have lots of fun, hands on activities to teach kids about animals! Whether you are completing a zoology lesson , supplementing your homeschool science lesson, or just learning about your child’s favorite animals, we’ve got some fantastic resources filled with cute clipart and engaging activities:
- Free Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- Zoo Scavenger Hunt (includes simple picture clues for Pre k and more complex animal classification, biomes, endangered threat, etc for older elementary age students
- Animal Classification Worksheets to cut & paste
- Free Hibernation Printables
- Shark for Kids Printble Reader
- Endangered Animals Worksheet
- Ocean Animals for Kids – over 240 pages organized into 7 lessons to study aquatic animals using easy-to-understand text, hands-on science experiments, fun worksheets, and more with K-8th grade students.
- Animal Habitat Worksheets – Do a Dot Printable
- Jungle Writing Prompts Worksheets for kids
Animals for Kids
Sneak in some additional learning activities featuring these amazing animals with these clever resources:
- Zoo Animals Color by Number
- Count to 10 Zoo Animals Reader
- Animal Homes for Kids Clip Cards
- I Spy Animals Worskheet
- Jungle Animal Coloring Pages
- Biomes Coloring Pages
- Preschool Animals Theme
- Animal Activities for Preschoolers with Animal Cookies
- Beginning Sounds Animal Cards
- Uppercase Tracing Letters with Animals A-Z
- Printable Animal Masks
- Animal I Spy
- Count and Cover Zoo Animals with Cheerios
- 100 Amazing Zoo Animal Crafts
Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines science projects kids will want to try
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
Reports on Animals
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal use only. To use in a classroom please grab the teacher licensed version here.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!