Our human bodies are amazing! It’s no wonder kids are fascinated with what is inside! These Human Body Playdough Mats are a fun way for kids of all ages to learn about what is inside our body – bones, skeletal system, muscles, organs, and more!
- Simple Machines – 5 week unit plus free printable games and mini books
- Solar System – 4 week unit plus free printable worksheets and mini books
- Weather Unit – free printable worksheets with activities, 4 week unit, and more
- Biology – Animal Cells, Flashcards. Habitat Adventure Game, Zoo Scavenger Hunts , Animal Report, Animal Home
- Life cycles – Chicken , Flower, Butterflies, Frog
- Earth Science
- 5 Senses Unit
Human Body Playdough Mats
These FREE printable playdough mats are a great, hands on learning activity for kids explore what is under their skin.
There are lots of choices to learn about bones, organs, muscles and more in COLOR OR BLACK & WHITE.
Human Body Organs
Children can use playdough on the close-up human body playdough mat to make various human body organs to visualize what is inside their body.
Kids can learn about their skeletal system by making bone on the various boy, girl, black/white, light/dark colored skin playdough mat.
NOTE: The older the child, the more they will look like actual bones.
Kids will be able to visualize how muscles attach bones together (using ligaments) so that your bones move with this fun muscular system playdough mat. Again, there are several choices!
More FREE Playdough Mats
Don’t miss these other AMAZING free playdough mats!
Download Human Body Playdough Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!