Help kids understand the four seasons and how they relate to the months of the year with this super clever, free 4 seasons printables. This seasons printable is a fun, hands on way for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade studets to learn what months are in fall, winter, spring, and summer. This seasons for kids activities make learning FUN! Simply print seasons worksheets for kindergarten pdf file with the seasons worksheet to color, cut and affix to learn the seasons of the year.
Free 4 seasons printables
Teaching toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartner, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students about seasons for kids can be tricky. It can be confusing as children learn how the months of the year and seaons repeat annually and what months are in what seaons. We have several ways to help teach kids seasons. We use these free 4 seasons printables along with dress-ups to teach about winter, spring, summer, and full. Plus don’t miss our cute seasons hand art project or dive into a weather unit, and use our daily calendar worksheets.
Seasons worksheets for kindergarten pdf
This is such a fun LOW PREP free seasons printables to help kids understand the four seasons and months of the year.
First have student color the pictures and letters on their seasons worksheet preschool project. Instead of having pages that turn, this is a spin project which will delight and engage young learners.
Next, have students cut out the two circular parts and the triangle out of the top circle in this four seasons wheel printable.
There are 2 options with this seasons wheel printable (below)
- You can either teach them the four seasons alone
- Or you can teach them about the 4 seasons showing the months. I feel like adding the months allows kids to better grasp when the months /seasons occur. PLUS I think it is cool for kids to see all the months in a circle that they go around and around over and over. Each season has a section to color in representing the season. Then you stick the two sections together with a brad and you have a fun season spin. We are keeping ours with our Calendar so that as the months or seasons change they can see the change happen as part of a whole. The beautiful month clipart is used with permission form Philip Martin.
Seasons worksheets for kindergarten
I called out an activity that takes place in a particular season. The kids then turned their season spinner to the correct spinner (they got a Valentine Conversation Heart for correct answers =-)
Dress-up FUN! I called out a season and the kids got the appropriate clothes on for the season from our dress-up clothes. This is a great way to help them understand about dressing appropriately!
Flannel Dress Up Bear Activity
Using our dress-up bear flannel graph set
We made this four seasons tree craft showing the same tree in the four different seasons. We traced Minnie’s hand to make the tree trunk. Then we labeled our four season trees. As Goofy had just finished studying famous artist Seurat we decided to use his Pointillism style to make our trees.
Seasons Craft for Kids
We had a LOT of fun learning, playing, and crafting with the seasons. Now we are ready for today’s season change! Welcome Spring!!
- Simple Air Pressure Experiments for kids
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- How to Make a Weather Vane – easy weather science project for elementary age students
- Type of Cloud Activities for Kids with FREE Printable Worksheets
- Cold Front Weather Science Experiments for Kids
- Water Cycle in a Bag Weather Activity with free printable worksheet
- Amazing Rising Water with burning candle Air Pressure Experiment
- Free Printable Water Cycle for Kids Flip Book
- Lots of fun ideas for a weather theme this week
- Grow a Rainbow Activity for Kids
- Clever Rain Craft for kids to make
- Hibernation preschool activities learning about weather
- Severe Storms for Kids – includes tornado in a bottle, what to do in an emergency, and storm worksheets for kids
- 2 Hands-on Water Cycle Activities for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- FREE Printable Water Cycle Worksheets for Kids
- Lots of weather printables to help kids learn about weather terms while epracticing math and literacy skills
- Clouds for Kids Mini Book
Calendar Printables for Kids
Looking for more calendar for kids to make learning about the days, months, and seasons of a year FUN for kids? Check out these free printable calendars resources:
- Hungry Caterpillar Days of the Week Printables
- Free printable Daily Calendar Worksheets for pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders
- Kindergarten Calendar Printable
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- Sequencing Sticks Months of the Year Activities
- Season Spin and Free printable seasons worksheets (great for helping kid visualize how the days are in the months in the seasons)
- Free Printable Girl Superhero Calendar
- Superhero Calendar
- Gumball Days of the Week Printables
- Disney Printable Calendar 2021
- Free Printable Traceable Calendars 2021
- Star Wars Calendar 2021 Printable
- Days of the Week Worksheets
- Free Printable Coloring Calendar 2021
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only. To share please share a link to this post for others to grab their own copy. Your frequent visits keep our resrouces FREE =)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Thank you for sharing this and all the wonderful stuff you create, too! I enjoy coming here for fun stuff to do with my children as we homeschool. God bless you, Beth!
Your website is the best!!! I get so many ideas for crafts for my granddaughters. Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for your free resources. It really helps me to give more time to other activities