Clouds for Kids
There are ten different pages in total, with each page containing a different type of cloud. Each page of this pack contains the name of the cloud, a picture of the cloud and a small paragraph about the cloud.
Types of clouds for kids
These low-prep pages come completely in black and white, and will need to be cut up and stapled together as there are two mini pages on each letter size sheet of paper.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or planning a camp – you will love these low prep pages, which children of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre k, to kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade and more will love to complete! These pages would be great used as part of a science, cloud or weather unit or to help children learn and recognize the different types of clouds that can be found in the sky.
Different kinds of clouds
The clouds that kids will learn about when completing this book are:
Young children love getting small activities such as these cloud readers, which makes them feel so grown up, but also gives them a great sense of accomplishment when they finish the pages. Plus toddlers, kindergarteners, and preschoolers worksheets are so much cuter than the free worksheets older students get.
- Simple Air Pressure Experiments for kids
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- How to Make a Weather Vane – easy weather science project for elementary age students
- Type of Cloud Activities for Kids with FREE Printable Worksheets
- Cold Front Weather Science Experiments for Kids
- Water Cycle in a Bag Weather Activity with free printable worksheet
- Amazing Rising Water with burning candle Air Pressure Experiment
- Free Printable Water Cycle for Kids Flip Book
- Lots of fun ideas for a weather theme this week
- Grow a Rainbow Activity for Kids
- Clever Rain Craft for kids to make
- Hibernation preschool activities learning about weather
- Severe Storms for Kids – includes tornado in a bottle, what to do in an emergency, and storm worksheets for kids
- 2 Hands-on Water Cycle Activities for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- FREE Printable Water Cycle Worksheets for Kids
- Lots of weather printables to help kids learn about weather terms while epracticing math and literacy skills
- Clouds for Kids Mini Book
Emergent Readers for Kids
Learn about science, history, reading, music, and more with these cute mini books for kids to colour, read, and learn!
- Patriotic Symbols for Kids – read, color, and learn!
- WW1 for Kids Printable to read, color, or Learn. (World War I Flip Book)
- Hungry Caterpillars Days of the Week Printables
- Animals and Their Young Reader
- Trigraph Emergent Readers – scr, shr, spl
- Trigraph Emergent Reader Books – spr, squ, str
- Human Body Printables Emergent Reader
- Sea Turtle for Kids Emergent Reader
- Martin Luther King Jr Printable Book
- Colombia for Kids Emergent Reader Books (or see all our countries for kids mini books)
- Introduction to Music Booklet for Kids
- Short a Word Emergent Readers
- Short i Words Emergent Readers
- Whale Printable Book for Preschoolers
- Plant Life Cycles Printable Emergent Reader and Worksheets
What are the types of clouds
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Teaching in the Tongass
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!