Summer is here and with it comes lazy days spent by the pool, family vacations, camping trips, and hopefully, a whole lot of backyard barbecues with plenty of watermelons. This sweet summer fruit is cool, refreshing, and with it, you can even sneak a little watermelon counting with this Watermelon Counting Book. Simply print pdf file with watermelon counting worksheets and you are ready to practice counting to 10 with your toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age child with this watermelon activity for kids.
Watermelon counting worksheets
Counting books like this have been one of my kiddos’ favorite ways to work on numbers for a while now and they’re so easy to put together with our watermelon counting worksheets. They can easily be adjusted to fit just about any theme imaginable and kids love seeing new pictures in each book. Plus these watermelon printables are a great way to practice counting to ten.
This watermelon seed counting worksheet is perfect for summer and an excellent way to practice counting with your toddlers, preschoolers, or kindergarteners too. This is a handy resources for preschool math for parents sneaking in some summer learning, teachers with a summer or watermelon theme and homeschoolers learning year round. Each page of this watermelon themed counting book prints out in black and white so that your child can color the pages however they’d like. Each page also includes a blank space at the bottom so they can practice writing numbers 1 through 10 along with counting.
Watermelon seed counting worksheet
Assembling your watermelon counting activity into a book is super simple. Just print the pages and cut each of them in half along the line.
Line the pages up with the cover page on top and staple along the left-hand side between the edge of the page and the dotted line.
Watermelon worksheets preschool
Grab some crayons, colored pencils, or markers and let your child enjoy coloring their watermelons and counting the seeds that are in them.
When they’re done, add the book to your bookshelf and practice counting, or even reading, any time you want!
Looking for more watermelon activity ideas or two to make a week long watermelon theme or dive into the letter w is for watermelon? You will love these fun activities and free printables:
- Count playdough “seeds” with these adorable, Free Watermelon Printables
- Rows and rows of Watermelon Math Number Lines
- Fun-to-play with Fluffy Slime Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Cute Suncatcher Watermelon Craft
- W is for Watermelon HandArt Project
- Scented, Watermelon Kool Aid Play Dough Recipe for summer
- Watermelon Slime Activity for Kids
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Volcano Watermelon Experiment – Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Work on Counting with these Watermelon worksheet
- Hands-on Alphabet practice with this Watermelon Activity
- Watermelon All About Me Poster
- Find the Letter Watermelon Worksheets
- Watermelon Printable Counting Clip Cards
- Free Watermelon seed counting Activity with printable
- Hands-on Watermelon Activity adding seeds with kids fingerprints
- Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Addition within 10 Watermelon Printable Math Activity
- Number Puzzles Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Ryming Words Watermelon Activity
- Watermelon Letter Matching Game
- Fact Family Watermelon Worksheets
- Watermelon Life Cycle Spinner
- Squish Bag Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Plus don’t miss these Watermelon Activities
Summer worksheets for kindergarten
Looking for more fun, summer theme educational activities for prek and kinders? Check out these free summer printables!
- Summer Letter Matching Alphabet Puzzles
- Learn about life cycles with these ladybug life cycle worksheet
- Garden Kindergarten sight Word Activities
- Pail and Shovel Matching Letter Game for Summer
- I Spy Pirate Game
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- Hands-on Ice Cream Compound Word Activity
- Garden theme Telling Time Worksheets
- Seed FInd the Letter Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Summer Lego Challenge
- Water Gun Parts of Speach Game
- Playdough Counting Mat Activity with Watermelon Seed Printable
- Summertime Dot Art Printables
- Free Printable Beach Worksheets
- Cute Flip Flip Letter Matching
- Bubble Math Worksheets
- Strawberry Picking Summer Rhyming Activity
Summer Worksheets for Kids
- Smores Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Smore complete sentence game
- Cute Summer Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Fun Summer Color by Number pages to work on number recognition and hand muscles
- Work on writing with these June Writing Prompts
- Convenient Summer Writing Prompts with ruled lines and pictures to color
- Pool Summer Worksheets for Preschoolers
- HUGE pack of Garden Worksheets to practice a variety of math and literacy skills
- Summer Number Recognition Coloring Worksheets
- Cute Watermelon Seed Counting Worksheet
- Skip Counting Summer Worksheets
- Simple, Free Beach Coloring Pages
- Summer Activity Pages
- Seashell Alphabet Matching Activity
- Firefly Math Printable Counting Game
- Free Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sight Word Mazes – Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Animal Dot to Dot Printables – practice counting 1-25
- Sun Summer Tracing Worksheets
- Pool Count and Trace Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Sandcastle Letter Tracing Summer Activities for Kindergarten
In between reading a good book, sneak in some epic fun with these summer activities for kids of all ages:
- 107 Fun Summer Activities
- How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Water Balls Summer Activity
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- June Activity Calendar
- Exploding Watermelon Science
- Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- How to Make Chalk for Summer FUN
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
Watermelon seed counting
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
>> Watermelon Counting Book <<
You’re great Beth Gordon. You are so creative. My granddaughter loves the activities. Thank you so much!