This clever addition practice has students use a deck of cards and addition worksheets to make practicing math facts FUN! These free addition worksheets are perfect for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students. There are 9 seasonal mat hworksheet choices plus the math equations change each and ever time you play. Simply print pdf file with Deck of Cards Addition and you are ready to play and learn to add.
I love making learning fun. I feel that kids not only engage with the material better, but because of their better attitudes they retain more of what they’ve learned as well. But I strongly feel there is still need for math worksheets. They help kids achieve math fluency. These clever addition worksheets are great to help kids practice as the equations are constantly changing. Plus the use of playing cards makes it more FUN for students from kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this handy deck of cards worksheet is perfect for making practicing math fun. Use this as extra practice, summer learning, math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum. No matter how you use it, this is great for helping children achieve fact fluency!
Deck of Cards Addition
Deck of cards worksheet
My kids really enjoyed the unique twist of using playing cards with these math worksheets. The added benefit of using these modular worksheets is that they are constantly changing – meaning the math equations will be different each and every time you play!
To play, just flip over a card and write the number in the box. Flip over another number and write it in the second box. Then kids solve the equation and write the sum.
Note: An added bonus is that for younger kids they still have something to count. Notice the symbols of the cards, perfect for kids to count.
These black and white worksheets can be used once or they can be laminated and used with a dry erase markers to use over and over as needed.
There are also 10 different themed Deck of Cards Math – Addition worksheets to add some seasonal fun to your school day.
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
More Deck of Cards Math
If you find you love this type of math worksheet as much as we do, here are addition worksheets, subtraction worksheets, multiplication worksheets, and division worksheets.
Deck of Cards Addition
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply