Make teaching kids about weather fun and EASY with this free weather unit. These Weather Worksheets help kids explore a variety of weather topics as well as some weather themed worksheet for early math and literacy too. Use these free weather printables as preschool, 1st grade, 2nd, grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade and kindergarten weather worksheets. Simply download pdf file with weather worksheets for kids and you are ready to learn!
Help kids learn about weather with this fun weather unit! Included are lots of weather worksheets for kindergarten, toddlers, preschoolers, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and kindergartners. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this HUGE packet filled with not only weather printables, but weather science projects to help make learning fun! Use this as a weather theme, as a temporary weather study to supplement your science curriculum, summer learning, center for classrooms, and a variety of other uses. You will love the cut and paste worksheets to sort hot and cold items, items to be prepared for an emergency, and more. Track clouds in the sky, temperature, learn about animals that hibernate, try some weather science experiments, learn science vocabulary, and more.
Weather Worksheets for Kids
Learn about the different types of the clouds from cumulus, cumulonimbus, cirrus, contrails, and more with the printable cloud poster. Then chart what types of clouds you have in your local area with the cloud graphing worksheet.
Learn about the wind with this free weather crossword puzzle and then chart the temperature for a week to see the changes in the morning and afternoon.
Learn about hibernating animals through creative play and fun information.
Young students will enjoy learning new weather terms. Then sort items that are cold and hot in these cut and paste worksheets.
I wanted to keep it fun, engagine, and educational with activities appropriate for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4. Here are some of the topics I cover in this pack of free worksheets:
- Water Cycle (including experiments)
- Seasons (including creative writing)
- Temperature (differences in sun/shade, morning/afternoon, here/other countries)
- Weather Graphing
- Clouds (including experiments)
- Wind (including experiment & activity)
- Disaster Preparedness (including drill ideas)
- Preschool Skill Practice (letters – upper/lowercase, shadow match, counting, pre-writing, colors, numbers, which is different, fine motor scissor skills, addition, sentence structure, and more)
Weather worksheets for kindergarten
Make learning in a weather unit for kindergarten fun with these hands-on activities and worksheets to take all the work out! Help kids work on beginning sounds and number sense with these winter printables
Younger kids will have fun working on pre writing skills, color by number, counting, and more as they learn about weather!
Work on visual discrimination with these which one is different pages with a fun weather theme. Then teach young children about different seasons of summer, fall, winter, and spring and the clothes you wear.
Use these weather writing prompts to help kids think about what changes in the different seasons as they draw and write to make their own weather book.
Weather worksheets for 1st grade
We’ve included various ideas for weather experiments and weather activities to help kids learn as they try. From clouds in a bottle to the water cycle, cloud art, to experimenting with the wind – there are lots of choices to add to your weather unit for kids!
Kindergarten weather worksheets
Weather Activities for Kids
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Season Wheel Printable
- Cloud for Kids
- 2 FUN, Hands-on Water Cycle Activities
- Hibernation preschool activities learning about weather
- Severe Storms for Kids – includes tornado in a bottle, what to do in an emergency, and storm worksheets for kids
- How to Make a Weather Vane – easy weather science project for elementary age students
- Lots of fun ideas for a weather theme this week
- Clever Rain Craft for kids to make
- Simple Air Pressure Experiments for kids
- Lots of weather printables to help kids learn about weather terms whil epracticing math and literacy skills
- HUGE Free Printable Weather Unit for lower elementary age children – activities, weather worksheets, and more
Looking for more fun, summer science projects and activities to make learning fun for kids of all ages? You will love these ideas:
- EPIC Exploding Watermelon Science
- Charged Atoms Science Experiment
- Walking Water Science Project
- Ear Anatomy Science Project
- Beautiful Flowr Chromatography Science Project
- Colorful Candy Science
- Water Balloon Science Experiment
- Plastic Milk Science Experiment
- Crystal Egg Geode Science Experiment
- 100 EDIBLE Science Experiments
Download FREE Weather Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!