This super cute and clever Sandwich Book Report makes it FUN for kids to recall what they’ve read. Simply print the pdf file with the book report sandwich and print the book report template for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students. This sandwich book report template is such a clever book report idea for elementary age students.
Sandwich book report
So why do we do book report anyway? So glad you asked 😉 Book reports are a great way to not only make sure children are reading books and understanding what they’ve read, but to practice the important skill of summarizing what they’ve read. Book reports give students practice finding the important parts of what they’ve read and making a concise, yet thorough summary. They will practice looking for the main characters, plot, setting, and more. In addition they will learn to look for proof of what they conclude. This super cute and clever Sandwich Book Report is a fun, free printable book report template to make it fun for children from kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 to retell the story they just read.
Sandwich book report template
Sandwich book report pdf
Book report sandwich
- main characters
- what kids thought
- and more
Sandwich book report template free
Looking for more great content? We have over 1 million free printable worksheets conveniently arranged by subject or grade: super cute Pre k Worksheets, fun kindergarten worksheets, free 1st grade worksheets, handy 2nd grade worksheets, printable 3rd grade worksheets, and 4th grade worksheets
- Help kids learn their ABCs and work on letter recognition with these super cute A to Z Worksheet pages
- Over 2000 pages of free alphabet printables to find exactly what you are looking for!
- Huge pack of solar system worksheets
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets and months of the year worksheets
- FREE Maps for kids including printable world map for kids, continent maps, and country maps too
- Handy Sight Words Printable list plus lots of sight word games, activities, and worksheets too!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- Make learning fun with these free cut and paste worksheets
- Practice math with these fun, free printable Crack the Code Worksheet
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- 3 Digit addition worksheets
- Teach kids about 30 Life Cycles for Kids with free worksheets and fun activities
- Color Worksheets for Preschool
- Free printable sh worksheets
- Spanish Worksheets Learning Greetings
- Tracing Numbers 1-30 Worksheets
- Hungry Caterpillar Numbers 1-10 printable
- Super Cute Parts of a Book Worksheets
- Rhyming Words Worksheets
- Sentence Scramble Worksheet
- Fill in the Missing Number Worksheets 1-100
- Free Continents and Oceans Worksheet pdf
- Types of Rocks Worksheets including the rock cycle
- Color by Code Converting Decimals to Fractions Worksheets
- Using a Ruler Measurement Worksheets
- Learning Place Value with Hundreds, Tens and Ones Worksheets pdf
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
Book recommendations for Kids
- Tons of books for preschoolers
- Must Read Kindergarten Reading Books pdf free, free Kindergarten Reading Level Book List, Favorite Read Aloud Books for Kindergarten
- 100 Books for 1st Graders to Read by Themselves – Level 1 Reading Books pdf free, Fun-to-Read First Grade Picture Books, First Grade Read Aloud Chapter Books
- Chapter Books for 1st Graders, 2nd Graders, and 3rd Graders – favorite series to keep kids reading!
- Best Read Aloud Chapter Books for 2nd Grade, Check out these 2nd Grade Reading Books pdf free
- Handy Grade 3 Reading Books pdf FREE
- Free 4th Grade Reading List pdf
- Printable Grade 5 Reading books pdf
- Exciting Historical Fiction Books for Kids and 25 Exciting Historical Fiction Books for 4th Graders
- Alphabet Books for Children, Transportation Books for Kids, Space Books for Kids that are out-of-this-world
- Funny Picture Books for kids of all ages, Sweet Picture Books about Family, Fun Zoo Books for Kids
- Books about community helpers, Beautiful Animal Books for Preschoolers, Preschool Color Books
- Creepy, Crawly Bug Books for Preschool kids, Rhyming Books for Kindergarten, fun-to read fall books for kids, and Preschool emotion books for learning to understand feelings
- See all of our popular kids books to read
- Handy, Reading Comprehension bookmarks (any book: fiction or non fiction)
- Free Book Report Template for elementary age students or Book Report Worksheets for elementary age kids
- Simple, one page Book Report Templates to ensure kids are understanding the main charaters, setting, and idea of what they are reading
- Super cute Pizza Book Report Idea with Free printable template or sandwich book report freebie
- Free 3rd Grade Book Report template choices
- 26 more clever Book Report Ideas, Ralph Waldo Poetry Worksheets
- See if kids remember the moral of the story with these FREE Aesop Fables Worksheets pdf
- This Library Scavenger Hunt helps kids learn to navigate a library or this Reading Scavenger Hunt
- Bookshelf Reading Log printable – to help encourage kids to read!
- How to teach elementary age students to write a Ralph Waldo Poetry Worksheets
- Free Parts of a Book Worksheet or these parts of a book for kids coloring pages that use playdough
- Plus, grab these super cute, free printable Star Wars bookmarks for kids!
Sandwich book report project
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Thank you very much Beth.
My niece has special needs and will no longer be in public school however she loves to read. I thought it would be a great idea if she and I start a book club. This is a wonderful tool we will be utilizing during our future meetings.
I really love your works! Thank you so much!
Thank you so much! I can’t wait to do this with my third grader!
Thank you for sharing so many free resources! My son hates writing but this will make it seem more fun for him.
Thank you very much for this.
I thought your fun idea would encourage my daughter to enjoy doing her book report more. Thanks for the fun idea.