If you are wanting to learn another language, one of the first places is to start is with polite greeings. These Spanish greeting worksheets are a great way to start learning Spanish! Simply print the free printable spanish worksheets filled with common greetings, questions, and polite words. These beginner spanish greetings worksheet pages are perfect for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and elementary age students!
Spanish Greeting Worksheets
Ready to learn Spanish? These Spanish greeting worksheets are a great place to start! We have included common greetings and polite words for you to practice. There is a free spanish worksheets page with various common greetings to learn, a fun chart to help kids remember to practice, a trace the word beginner spanish greetings worksheet, and matching page. These learning spanish worksheets are perfect for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and up! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these handy beginner spanish greeings worksheet set!
Free Spanish Worksheets
Let’s start learning Spanish! The simplist and most common place to start is with greetings and polite words. We have two printable pages with the Spanish word and english translations to see some common phrases.
- Hola / Hi
- Buenos Dias / Good Morning
- ¡Adiós! / Goodbye
- por favor / please
- gracias / thank you
- ¡Hasta luego! / See you later
- sí / yes
- no / no
- ¿Cómo te llamas? Me llamo . . . / What is your name? My name is…
- ¿Cómo estas? Yo estoy (bien, mal, asi, asi) / How are you? I am (good, bad, okay)
- ¿Cuantos años tienes? You tengo ___ años / How old are you? I am ___ years old.
Beginner spanish greetings worksheet
We all know that practice and repitition is the key to learning anything. So I created these super cute Speedy Spanish review charts. Print the page in color or black and white. Children will review all their greetings and polite words and then color or mark a space in their race. The goal is to encourage kids to practice to improve fluency!
HINT: I follow the classical method and for each space my kids practice the words 6 times each.
Learning spanish worksheets
This is a simple way for kids to practice learning words and how to spell Spanish words too. Trace the greeting and common words and then write them on the ruled line provided.
Spanish for beginners worksheets
Finally, review what your children have learned with this matching worksheet. Students will match the spanish word or phrase with the correct English translation.
- Spanish color worksheets – color while you learn color names and vocabulary too
- Color by Code Spanish colors worksheet set
- Spanish Number Games – Playdough Mats
- Learning Colors in Spanish Printable
- Spin and Graph Spanish Color Games
- Spanish Days of the Week Worksheets
- Hands-on Spanish Colors Games
- Free Spanish Color Worksheets
- Spanish Greeting Worksheets for Beginners
Spanish Coloring Pages
Learn about countries around the world that speak Spanish with these free printable spanish coloring page pdf and read color and learn readers!
- Spain Coloring Pages or Spain for Kids printable readers
- Mexico Coloring Pages or Mexico for Kids printable readers
- Argentina Coloring Pages or Argentina for Kids printable readers
- Venezuela Coloring Pages or Venezuela for Kids printable readers
- Cuba Coloring Pages or Cuba for Kids printable readers
- Colombia Coloring Pages or Colombia for Kids printable readers
- Puerto Rico Coloring Pages or Puerto Rico for Kids printable readers
- Costa Rica Coloring Pages or Costa Rica for Kids printable readers
- Peru Coloring Pages or Peru for Kids printable readers
- Chili Coloring Pages or Chili for Kids printable readers
- Paraguay Coloring Pages or Paraguay for Kids printable Reader
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Spanish Worksheets <<
I’m using these as a refresher and they are wonderful!
I teach Spanish to kindergarten through 5th grade. I plan to use with my elementary students.
I teach Spanish to kindergarten through 6th grade. I plan to use with my elementary students.