Kids will have fun with this spring sudoku activity that will help them work on problem solving with fun spring printables. These spring worksheets are a math activity for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students that is so FUN, kids won’t realize they are learning! In these sudoku for kids printable,children will move around the spring theme items like seeds, gardening gloves, flowers, watering can, bees, sun, trees, and butterflies so tht each square, row, and column has only each picture once. Simply print pdf file with cut and paste worksheets and you are ready to try these sudoku worksheets.
Have you ever tried sudoku puzzles for kids? They are a fun, engaging math game for kids from preschoolers to kindergartners and grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students. Today we are sharing these cute spring sudoku that celebrate the arrival of spring in March, April and May. While compleing these math worksheets, children will be having FUN while working on problem solving skills with an engaging math activity. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these sudoku for kids free! Use them as extra practice at home, math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Sudoku puzzles for kids
These spring time Sudoku Puzzles for kids are great for helping kids PreK-3rd grade practice math games.
In this free printable you will find:
- 3 simple puzzles for younger children in preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade
- 3 more challenging puzzles for 1st grade, second grade, and third grade
Spring Science Ideas
Spring is the perfect time to study plants for kids! Here are some fun plant experiments to learn more about photosynthesis, pollination, capillary action, and more!
- Potato Maze – Summer STEM Activity for Kids
- Water pollution experiment for preschool Science Expeirment
- Simple Geranium Photosynthesis Experiment for Kids
- How to regrow celery in water with celery experiment worksheet
- Flower dye experiment Science Experiment for kids
- Color Changing Food Coloring Flower Experiment worksheet learning about capillar action
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Bouncy Egg in vinegar experiment worksheet
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Frozen Erruptions – Rainbow Science Activities for Preschoolers
Spring Crafts for Kids
Whether you want to make colorful spring rainbow crafts, umbrella rain crafts, butterfly crafts, or baby animal craft projects, we’ve got some cute ideas!
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Rainbow Painting with Kids using hot wheel cars
- Painting Spring Flowers with Celery flower activities for toddlers
- Simply stunning spring art for toddlers with a washable inkpad
- Rainbow Ice Cream Stick Craft
- Tissue Paper Butterly Craft for Kids
- Cute, printable Name flower craft
- Pretty Egg Carton Flowers
- Super cute and easy-to-make pasta necklace craft
These fun ideas are a combination of spring crafts and spring activities:
- Silly Egg Head Spring Activities for Kids
- Grass Craft for Kids
- Milk Toast Rainbows -YUM!
- 100 Spring Crafts for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and elementary age students
- Rainy Day Bleeding Tissue Paper Art project for kids
- Fun-to-Make Bubble Art for Kids
- Simple Bubble Painting by blowing bubbles
FREE Spring Sudoku Puzzles for Kids
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!