Kids will love making this beautiful spring craft for toddlers! All you need are stamp ink pads and paper and you are ready to create some beautiful spring arts and crafts for children of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade children. This pretty spring art for toddlers allows kids to create flowers, butterflies, Easter cross, butterflies, or any other spring item they can dream up! I love that the images captures my kids and their beautiful finger prints to create a true, one-of-a-kind spring craft ideas for toddlers.
Spring craft for toddlers
Spring craft for Kids
Each child will need a piece of white paper. For my younger kids I made an outline of a butterfly, flower, cross, or similar for them to have as a template.
Spring art for toddlers
Now is the fun part! I got a big rainbow ink pad for the kids to use.
They dipped their fingers in any one color and put it on their paper.
I had baby wipes for each of them to clean their fingers between dipping to keep the ink pad looking fresh.
Spring craft ideas for toddlers
Even my 3 years old was able to manage it on her own using baby wipes in between. She loved stamping!
Spring craft for preschoolers
The Ink Pad Spring craft even appealed to my almost 9 year old boy. It was hands on, not super involved, but made a beautiful picture.
Flower activities for preschoolers
Check out the close up of the finger prints. The texture from their fingerprints is stunning!
Easter Craft for Kids
Here is one of our finished projects. I love this ink pad cross craft for kids for Easter. But you could easily make a flower, butterfly, or similar too.
Spring Science Ideas
Spring is the perfect time to study plants for kids! Here are some fun plant experiments to learn more about photosynthesis, pollination, capillary action, and more!
- Potato Maze – Summer STEM Activity for Kids
- Water pollution experiment for preschool Science Expeirment
- Simple Geranium Photosynthesis Experiment for Kids
- How to regrow celery in water with celery experiment worksheet
- Flower dye experiment Science Experiment for kids
- Color Changing Food Coloring Flower Experiment worksheet learning about capillar action
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Bouncy Egg in vinegar experiment worksheet
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Frozen Erruptions – Rainbow Science Activities for Preschoolers
Spring Crafts for Kids
Whether you want to make colorful spring rainbow crafts, umbrella rain crafts, butterfly crafts, or baby animal craft projects, we’ve got some cute ideas!
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Rainbow Painting with Kids using hot wheel cars
- Painting Spring Flowers with Celery flower activities for toddlers
- Simply stunning spring art for toddlers with a washable inkpad
- Rainbow Ice Cream Stick Craft
- Tissue Paper Butterly Craft for Kids
- Cute, printable Name flower craft
- Pretty Egg Carton Flowers
- Super cute and easy-to-make pasta necklace craft
These fun ideas are a combination of spring crafts and spring activities:
- Silly Egg Head Spring Activities for Kids
- Grass Craft for Kids
- Milk Toast Rainbows -YUM!
- 100 Spring Crafts for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and elementary age students
- Rainy Day Bleeding Tissue Paper Art project for kids
- Fun-to-Make Bubble Art for Kids
- Simple Bubble Painting by blowing bubbles