My kids love painting! I am always on the lookout for clever ways to paint for my paint loving kids. TO make this cute flower craft for toddlers, children will use a fun celery painting technique to make pretty celery flowers! This spring painting ideas makes a lovely bouquet of flowers and is such a fun spring craft for kids.
This fun spring flower project makes beautiful flower using celery painting. This spring flower art project is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners. This painting with vegetables is a fun art project for kids to make as they celebrate the arrival of spring flowers!
Flower craft for toddlers
Here is what you need to make this simple, but beautiful and fun spring flower painting craft for kids:
- paper (personally, I recommend cardstock when painting with kids)
- celery end
- paint brush (or fingers)
- paint (green for the stems and another for the flowers) – we used washable paint
Flower painitng for toddlers
Using a brush or fingers draw flower stems
Spring painting ideas
Dip the end of celery into your paint and stamp it on top of your stems.
Note: I used a rubber band to hold the stalks together to keep the pretty flower shape.
Simple flower painting
Here are some beautiful, fun to paint, spring flowers.
Painting Flower with Kids
My Kindergartner enjoyed being very exact with her paint brush.
My Toddler / Preschooler’s favorite part was “stamping” the celery on the paper to make flowers.
I’m all about letting my kids explore and create their own unique artwork. This is my three year olds masterpiece. She is very proud of it!
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Pretty Cherry Blossom Craft for Spring
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime Activity for Kids
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Birds on a Branch Alphabet Matching Game
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners