Help kids practice counting with this super cute, free Hungry Caterpillars Number Practice Reader for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age kids will count, color, and trace numbers from 1-16.
More Number Worksheets for Kids
- Bingo Marker Number Worksheets
- Playdough PLAY Mat with Numbers
- Kindergarten Number Practice 1-20
- Printable Number Mats
- Hungry Caterpillar Number Flashcards
- Free Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets (PreK-2nd grade)
Hungry Caterpillars Number Practice Reader
This Hungry Caterpillars Number Practice Reader is such a fun way for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age kids to practice making numbers from 1-16. Kids will count, color, and trace as they practice with these fun worksheets inspired by The Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.
For more NO PREP Math practice, don’t miss our 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Kids will have fun practicing counting and writing numbers from 1-16.
Just count, color, and trace the numbers!
There are two cover options: color or black and white. Each of the following half page number worksheets can be stapled together to make a book.
Hungry Caterpillars for Kids
Download Hungry Caterpillar Number Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission from My Clipart Store
- This is not a licensed product, it was inspired by the book only.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!