Kids will love playing with these fun, interactive playdough number mats to practice numbers 1-10. These Number Playdough Mats allow children to use play doh to work on learning their numbers and counting to 10. This playdough numbers is a fun counting activity that also helps strengthing fine motor skills, and playing at the same time. These counting playdough mats are a hands-on, playful number activity for preschoolers and toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids. Simply print pdf file with free playdough number mats to learn numbers to ten.
Playdough number mats
These super cute, free printable, playdough number mats are such a fun way to help toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners count 1-10. Children will use play doh and these number playdough mats to play and learn as they complete the pictures with your favorite playdough recipe. These number playdough mats free are fun way to practice counting and forming numbers. Preschool teachers, parents, and homeschoolers alike will love this hands on educational activity that allows young children to practice forming numbers, counting to 10, and strengthening fine motor skills as they complete this playdough activity.
Number playdough mats
Playdough number mats 1-10 pdf
Pick which number of the playdough number mats 1-10 pdf you want your student to work on and set out the corresponding play doh mat. If you want to save on printing costs you can laminate the pages or stick them in a page protector!
Free playdough number mats
Form play doh numbers on the playdough counting mats. Then add to the image following the directions on the number worksheet. On the example above students form the number 2 and then they need to add two eggs to the next. Preschoolers will need to form and count to two as they add the eggs.
Free printable number playdough mats
This is a fun math activity for preschoolers! Note that we also have FREE printable Alphabet Playdough Mats too.
Playdough Mats Numbers
Looking for more fun, free printable playdough mats? You will love these:
- Interactive Alphabet Playodugh Mats with finish the picture
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with tracing lines
- Gumball Number Playdough Mats
- Smash Playdough Mat for Teaching Subtraction to Kindergarteners
- Fun Transportation Playdough mats (train, bus, rocket, airplane, boat, and more!)
- Free Shape Playdough Mats
- Preschool Shape Worksheets with playdoh
- Finish the scene Playdough Number Mats (featured above)
- Build a Playdough Birthday Cake Activity for Preschool
- Pet Animal Playdough mats (bird, turtle, fish, bunny, cat, lizzard, dog, snake, etc.)
- Free Printable Emotion Playdough mats
- Thanksgiving Playdough Mats featuring yummy thanksgiving favorite foods!
- Playdough Musical Activities for Kids
Number playdough mats free
- Free Playdough Letter Mats
- Fall Playdough Mats (build a sunflower, leaf, acron, pumpkin, rake, hay, etc)
- Count to 10 Apple Playdough Mats
- FREE Ice Cream Pattern Printable
- Spider Math Activities for Preschoolers withPlay dogh
- Free Printable Human Body Playdough Mats
- Telling Time Activity with Playdough
- Grilling on a Ten Frame Summer Printable Playdough Mats
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats
- Monster Shape Playdough Mats
- Uppercase Letter Tracing with playdough
- Birthday Cake Activity for Preschool Counting candles Playdough mats
- Sandcastle Activity Playdough Mat
- Over 100 Playdough Mats to print and play (plus more free printable playdough mats on our sister site)
Playdough Activities for Kids
Looking for some amazing playdough recipes to try? Check out these easy play doh recipes!
- Color Changing Playdough
- Kool Aid Playdough
- Incredible, Edible Ice Cream Play doh
- Quick, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Hot Chocolate playdough
- Easy 2 Ingredient Play Dough Recipe
- Simple Candy Corn Playdough – play and EAT!
- Super Soft Conditioner Playdough
- Peanut Butter Edible playdough Recipe
- Strawberry Playdough
- Watermelon Scented Playdough REcipe
Number Activity for Preschoolers
- Barnyard Counting Clip Card (Counting 1-10)
- Free Big and Small Worksheets
- Bowling Counting to 10 activities
- Counting Bugs to 10 with cute printable coloring pages
- Pumpkin Math Kindergarten Addition Practice
- Free printable hole punch activities
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Counting 1-10 Pom Counting Activity
- 100 FUN and Free Printable Number Sense Activities and Games
- Fingerprint Activity Sheet
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Firefly Printable Math Game
- Free Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Number Mats (use with playdough, lego, stickers, etc.)
- Free Printable Number Puzzles
- Number Train Printable Math Activity for counting 1-20
- Zoo Animals Printable Number Sense Activity
- Plant a Number Line to 10
- Safari Count to 30 Game
- Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Sunflower Seed Counting
- Counting to 100 games
- Skip Counting Chart
- Pizza Counting Game
- FUN Goldfish Printable Counting Cards
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Count to 10 Bingo Dauber Printables
- Counting Snowman Printables
- Monster Counting with Google eyes
- Lego Numbers – Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
Playdough counting mats
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Number Playmats <<
Hello – I recall seeing an activity using popsicle sticks and an alphabet pattern ??
But I cannot seem to locate it again?
Can you help at all?
Thanks kindly !