Today I wanted to share a fun activity that makes counting fun with a unique, hands on math activity! Use a hole punch to strengthen motor skills to practice counting and shapes.
Free Counting Worksheets
Hole Punching Counting Worksheets
This is a very simple, but effective activity. Have your child punch the corresponding number of holes on the slip of paper. It is great for practicing with numbers, improving motor skills, and lots of fun too.
Start out by printing (in color or black and white). Then cut apart the strips. Gift the strips and a hole punch to your student.
Students will improve motor skills and have FUN while practicing a variety of preschool and kindergarten skills:
- counting 1-20
Additional Math Games and Activities
- Building with Craft sticks – includes free printable idea book (logic)
- Number Wallcards & Flash Cards
- Measuring Bugs free printable – using rulers
- Barnyard Counting Clip-on – Counting 1-10
- Shape Picture Book – problem solving and logic
- Number Trains – Counting by 1s, 2s, 5s, and 10s
- 27+ Themed Preschool Pack including Math Activiites
- Reading the Easy Way: Preschool
- See all of our 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Download Hole Punching Counting Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!