Kids will have fun practicing telling time to the hour with this free printable Telling Time Tic-Tac-Toe Game for Kindergarten Math and Grade 1 Math.
This math game provides fantastic practice for kids learning to tell time to the nearest hour! It is fun, engaging, FREE, NO PREP, and offers fantastic repetition for students to gain math fluency!
Whether you are a parent looking to give your child some extra practice or summer learning to keep their mind sharp, a classroom teacher wanting additional seatwork or an engaging math center, or a homeschooler – this clock games is great for making learning fun!
Students are excited to learn, retain more, and become lifelong learners whtn
Telling Time Games
You will also need 2 dice and something to mark the spots your student claims. You can save on paepr and use unifix cubes or other manipulatives. Of, since the worksheets for kids are in black and white – you can have students use crayons, markers, colored pencils, stickers, or bingo markers (you may call them bingo dabbers, bingo daubers, do a dot marker, or something else).
There are two ways to play this fun time games. The first, simpler option is to identify the time only.
Each page has four tic tac toe math games going on at the same time! This helps to avoid dissapointment if students loose one grid and also avoids concerns over rolling the same number multiple times in arow.
The second version of this telling time for kids will have students use a writing utencil (or dry erase marker if you choose to laminate these clock worksheets) to draw the hour hand on the clock they are picking
Free Telling Time Games
- Telling Time Mazes
- 26 Telling Time Games & Activities
- Insect Telling Time Puzzles
- Printable Telling Time Puzzles
- Time Bump Clock Game
- Solve and Stamp Math Worksheets
- Ordinal Numbers Coloring Pages
- Color the Coins Money Worksheets
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Math Games
- Beauty and the Beast Color by Number
- Hungry Caterpillars Days of the Week Printable
- Candy Corn Addition & Subtraction Puzzles
- Place Value Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Skip Counting Mazes
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Download Telling Time Tic-Tac-Toe Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836, Little Red, and Ashley Hughes
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Parents Download <<
>>TEACHERS Download <<