Preschool and Kindergarten age kids are going to have fun practicing counting from 1-15 with this free printable Spaghetti and Meatballs counting game. In this counting game for kids, children will match the numbered fork to the plate of spaghetti with the same number of meatballs. This number activities for preschoolers is such a fun way to help students develop number sense while having fun. Simply download pdf file with preschooler file folder game and you are ready to play!
Counting Games for Kids
Kids will love counting with this fun counting game for kids where they will match the numbered spoon to the pile of spaghetti and meatballs. There is also a roll and color plate for kids to add meatballs. This is such a fun, free printable number activities for preschoolers to develop number sense. Use this as a book activity for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, a pasta theme, or with your Valentine Day theme to go along with watching Disney’s Lady and the Tramp. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschoole r- this counting activities for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners is great for extra practice, math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
**This is a great activity to do along with one of our favorite books: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
Counting activities for preschoolers
The first game is a game for 1-2 players. Print the colored plates of noodles, grab a dice, and red pom poms or red crayon
Children will roll a dice and color in the number of meatballs they rolled. Each time I suggest students count all the meatballs they have on the noodles.
Number activities for preschoolers
In this fun counting activity kids will match the numbered fork with the plate the contains the same number of meatballs as written on the fork.
HINT: Print in cardstock and/or laminate for durability so you can play over and over!
Counting Activities for Kids
- Barnyard Counting Clip Card (Counting 1-10)
- Pumpkin Math Kindergarten Addition Practice
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Fingerprint Activity Sheet
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Firefly Printable Math Game
- Free Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Number Mats (use with playdough, lego, stickers, etc.)
- Free Printable Number Puzzles
- Number Train Printable Math Activity for counting 1-20
- Plant a Number Line to 10
- Safari Count to 30 Game
- Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Sunflower Seed Counting
- Counting to 100 games
- Skip Counting Chart
- Pizza Counting Game
- FUN Goldfish Printable Counting Cards
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Count to 10 Bingo Dauber Printables
- Counting Snowman Printables
- Monster Counting with Google eyes
- Lego Numbers – Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Spaghetti & Meatballs Counting Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!