FREE Flower Writing Numbers Practice
Start by printing the pages in color. Then laminate them for both durability and to make they trace and erase cards. Then cut between the lines so that each card consists of just one flower to trace.
This is perfect for a quick math activity for preschoolers or kindergartners this spring!
Now give students a dry erase marker for them to practice writing numbers 0-30. It is super simple, yet great for practicing tracing numbers.
This is an especially useful math printable as it helps kids master those tricky numbers from 11-19!!
- When kids finish have them put the flowers in order. Start with putting 0-10 in order. Then when kids have mastered that have them try numbers 0-20. Finally, have students put numbers 0-30 in order
- Use playdough to make stems for the flowers they complete – great for strengthening fine motor skills
- Add lego or other nanipulative to make the stem, but only use as many of the lego bricks as the number on the flower. This is a great visual for helping them put the cards in order from smallest to largest
- Practice saying ordinal words like this card comes first, this one comes second.
- Use playdough to form the numbers
Flower Activities for Kids
- Flower Chromatography Science Experiment
- Painting with Flower
- Flower Parts Flip Book (printable)
- Flower Sight Word Game (printable)
- Spring Flower Hand Art Project
- Plant a Flower Number Line
- Paint Spring Flowers with Celery
- Spin Art Flower Craft
- Free Flower Number Names
- Free Spring Number Puzzles
Download Flower Number Practice
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!