Flower Number Printable
Practice writing numbers
Start by printing the pages in color. Then laminate them for both durability and to make they trace and erase cards. Then cut between the lines so that each card consists of just one flower to trace.
This is perfect for a quick math activity for preschoolers or kindergartners this spring!
Number tracing worksheets
Now give students a dry erase marker for them to practice writing numbers 0-30. It is super simple, yet great for practicing tracing numbers.
This flower activities for kindergarten is an especially useful math printable as it helps kids master those tricky numbers from 11-19!!
Flower activity for preschoolers
- When kids finish have them put the flowers in order. Start with putting 0-10 in order. Then when kids have mastered that have them try numbers 0-20. Finally, have students put numbers 0-30 in order
- Use playdough to make stems for the flowers they complete – great for strengthening fine motor skills
- Add lego or other nanipulative to make the stem, but only use as many of the lego bricks as the number on the flower. This is a great visual for helping them put the cards in order from smallest to largest
- Practice saying ordinal words like this card comes first, this one comes second.
- Use playdough to form the numbers
- Gumball Counting Activity with free printable template (1-30)
- Free Number Train Printable – practice counting to 20, 1-100, or skip counting
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Safari Count to 30 Game
- Around the World Puzzles – Counting to 50 Activities
- Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers (counting to 30)
- Bee 1 to 50 Counting Game
- Zoo Animals Printable Number Sense Activity
- Roll to 100 free printable
- Construction Number Recognition Games 1-100
- Hands-on, free printable Domino math games kindergarten
- Flower Spring Number Puzzles
- Free printable Counting to 100 games
- Missing Number Worksheets 1-100
- Around the World Count to 100 Puzzles
- Color changing Capillary Action Experiment with flowers, blooming paper flowers – simple Capillary Action expeirment with flowers, Simple Capillary action experiment with flowers, or color changing flower expeirment worksheet
- Sunflower Life Cycle Worksheets, counting seeds sunflower math activities, or this paper plate Sunflower craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft for kids, Fork art yellow Dandelion craft, or seeded dandellion craft, pretty zinnia fingerprint flower preschool, paper van gogh sunflowers for kids craft, purple Delphinium egg carton flowers, easy letter f handprint craft, or lacing flower craft
- Lots of Plant Activities for Kindergarten and grow a crystal flower science activities for preschoolers
- Build a Flower Digraph Worksheets alternative or rhyming flower cvc words
- Chromatography Flowers project for children or simple baking soda flower activity for preschoolers
- Flower telling timeworksheets pdf free, free printable sticker counting flower math activites for preschoolers, number names flower puzzle printable, printable shape flower craft, or shape flower playdough mats
- Spin Art Flower Craft Preschool, simply bow hyacinth flower craft, egg carton tulip craft,
- Try our free printable Flower Scavenger Hunt or US state flowers activity
- Flower Parts of a Plant Flipbook or this easy jello pollination experiment
- Build fraction flowers activity or this part puzzle / worksheet flower fractions practice
- Stuning pasta flower craft, or flower pasta mosaic art, petty painted flower craft preschool, beautiful egg carton flowers, Lacing Craft with free cut out flower template
- Flower sight words game for 1st graders or flower sight word maze for kindergartners
- Flower Alphabet Matching printable puzzles, hands-on build a flower beginning sounds worksheets for kindergarten pdf
- Free Printable Flower Worksheets, flower activity sheets for pre-k and kindergarten, or kindergarten flower counting worksheet
- Letter Matching Sunflower Alphabet Letters or ABC flower dot marker printable
- Printable Flower Name Craft or over 100 flower craft preschool and up
- See our themed flowers activities for preschoolers or a huge list of flower activities for preschoolers and kindergartners you can add to your lesson plan
- Don’t miss our flower books for preschoolers
- See all our flowers for kids free printables and activity ideas
Flower Number Practice
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply