Flower Number Printable
Practice writing numbers
Start by printing the pages in color. Then laminate them for both durability and to make they trace and erase cards. Then cut between the lines so that each card consists of just one flower to trace.
This is perfect for a quick math activity for preschoolers or kindergartners this spring!
Number tracing worksheets
Now give students a dry erase marker for them to practice writing numbers 0-30. It is super simple, yet great for practicing tracing numbers.
This flower activities for kindergarten is an especially useful math printable as it helps kids master those tricky numbers from 11-19!!
Flower activity for preschoolers
- When kids finish have them put the flowers in order. Start with putting 0-10 in order. Then when kids have mastered that have them try numbers 0-20. Finally, have students put numbers 0-30 in order
- Use playdough to make stems for the flowers they complete – great for strengthening fine motor skills
- Add lego or other nanipulative to make the stem, but only use as many of the lego bricks as the number on the flower. This is a great visual for helping them put the cards in order from smallest to largest
- Practice saying ordinal words like this card comes first, this one comes second.
- Use playdough to form the numbers
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Flower Number Printable Writing Numbers 1-30
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
Counting Activities for Kids
- Playdough Number Mats
- Barnyard Counting Clip Card (Counting 1-10)
- Bowling Counting to 10 activities
- Counting Bugs to 10 with cute printable coloring pages
- Pumpkin Math Kindergarten Addition Practice
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Counting 1-10 Pom Counting Activity
- Fingerprint Activity Sheet
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Firefly Printable Math Game
- Free Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Free Printable Number Mats (use with playdough, lego, stickers, etc.)
- Free Printable Number Puzzles
- Number Train Printable Math Activity for counting 1-20
- Plant a Number Line to 10
- Safari Count to 30 Game
- Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Sunflower Seed Counting
- Counting to 100 games
- Skip Counting Chart
- Pizza Counting Game
- FUN Goldfish Printable Counting Cards
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Count to 10 Bingo Dauber Printables
- Counting Snowman Printables
- Monster Counting with Google eyes
- Lego Numbers – Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
Download Flower Number Practice
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!