Make practicing Dolch sight words fun with this free printable spring flower sight word game for kindegarten and 1st grade students. Children will work their way around the pretty flowers on the first grade sight words games as they practice sight words with this spring printable activities. Simply download pdf file with printable sight word games and you are ready to read, play, and learn with this sight word activities for first grade.
Spring flower sight word game
Learning sight words is crucial to helping kids be confident readers are 75% of printed material is made up of these 220 words! This Spring Flowers Sight Words Game contains the 1st grade sight word list. In this printable sight word games chidlren will roll a dice and work their way around the garden reading sight words, and collecting flowers to plant in their own gardens. This first grade sight words games is such a fun way for grade 1 students to practice in March, April, and May along with spring themes, summer themes, garden themes, or flower themes. Playing a game makes practicing sight words FUN!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love using this sight words activities for first grade to make learning fun and improve fluency. Use this at home, in the classroom or as a supplement to your homeschool reading curriculum.
Printable sight word games
First grade sight words games
Included in the 1st grade sight words games are 2 sight word games both with their own board, set of cards and unique 1st grade Dolch Sight Words.
Set-up by printing all pieces in color on cardstock or use a laminator for durability; cut apart cards. You will need a dice and small figures to play this game.
Sight word activities for first grade
Complete instructions for playing the Spring printable activities are included in the download, but here is a sneak peak.
This is such a fun 1st grade sight word practice that makes practicing FUN!
Sight Word Printables
Looking for more sight word games, activities, and worksheets to make practicing fun? Try these ideas:
- Crazy Roads 1st Grade Sight Words Game
- Cut & Paste 1st Grade Sight Words on the Farm
- Spring Flower Sight Words Game
- Sight Words BINGO Printable
- Bug Sight Word Readers kids create by cutting, pasting, and coloring
- Sight word flashcards printable
- Reading the EASY Way – 1st Grade Reading Game
- Sight Word Garden Game
- Frog Sight Word Games
- Candyland Cards Printable
- Bug Sight Word Games
- Alphabet-O Sight Word Alphabetizing Games
- Sight Word Tracing Worksheets
- Printable sight words Lists
- plus don’t miss all our MANY, Free Sight Word Printables
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Download Spring Flowers Sight Words Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please purchase a classroom licensed version from my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!