Make practicing Dolch sight words fun with this free printable Spring Flowers Sight Words Game for 1st grade.
Learning sight words is crucial to helping kids be confident readers are 75% of printed material is made up of these 220 words!
This Spring Flowers Sight Words Game contains the 1st grade sight word list. To practice the Kindergarten (Primer) Dolch Sight Words try our FREE Arctic Animals Sight Words Game.
Playing a game makes practicing sight words FUN!
Spring Flowers Sight Words Game
Included in the Spring Flowers Sight Words Game are 2 sight word games both with their own board, set of cards and unique 1st grade Dolch Sight Words.
Set-up by printing all pieces in color on cardstock or use a laminator for durability; cut apart cards. You will need a dice and small figures to play this game.
How to Play
Complete instructions for playing are included in the download, but here is a sneak peak.
- Create Your Own Reader(using sight words)
- Candyland Sight Words Game
- Alpahbet-O (alphabetizing sight words game)
- Crazy Roads Sight Words Game
- Sight Words Readers: Princess and Super Hero
- Bug Sight Word Game
- Sight Words BINGO
- Reading the Easy Way Kindergarten
Spring Books for Kids
Download Spring Flowers Sight Words Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please purchase a classroom licensed version from my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!