Kids will have fun as they practice forming sentences and reading sight words with this free Springtime Sight Word Reader! This Sight Words reader from my Create-Your-Own Reader Series. This one is all about gardening in the spring and is perfect for Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade kids.
Spring Activities for Kids
- Spring Flower Hand Art
- Adorable Garden Stones
- Bead Flower Craft
- Making Art using Rain
- Simple Windsock Spring Craft
- Painting Spring Flowers with Celery
- Beautiful Inkpad Spring Craft
- Milk Toast Rainbows
- Homemade Edible Sand for Play
- 100 Spring Crafts & Kids Activities
Springtime Sight Word Reader
Kids will have fun coloring, cutting and pasting to make their very own Springtime Sight Word Reader while practicing sentences, reading comprehension, and sight words at the same time with this Springtime Create-Your-Own Reader. This activity is suitable for Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade students.
Cut & Paste Sentence Practice
Complete directions are included in the free printable, but basically you are going to print front and back to make a black and white Springtime Reader.
Next your student will:
- Color the pictures
- Cut out the word strips and paste them on the correct page to make sentences
- Read the book (because now it has Dolch sight words)
- Optional: Answer the questions on the Reading Comprehension Worksheet included.
More Create-Your-Own Readers
Spring Books for Kids
Download Springtime Sight Word Reader
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!