Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to work on addition using this Valentines Day Math. For this valentines math activities simply print the valentine’s day math worksheets and cut apart the picture along the lines. As kindergarten children solve the math equations they will glue the pieces in the appropriate spot. Simply print this free valentines day printable to complete this fun valentines day math activity is perfect for February!
Valentines Day Math
Looking for a fun maths Valentine activity? Grab these FREE Valentine Math Puzzles. These Valentine Addition Mystery Puzzles are perfect to practice addition facts to 20 all while putting a puzzle together. These Free Valentine puzzles are easy to prep and will provide tons of fun and learning for your kindergarteners and first graders. Simply download the valentine math addition puzzles printables pdf file and great ready make learning addition for kindergarteners, 1st graders and 2nd graders FUN!
Valentine’s Day Math Worksheets
Valentines Math Activities
These addition puzzles are so much fun for your little learners, since it incorporates addition and puzzle solving together all in one printable. I love creating these puzzles since I love creating simple scenes that convey the theme of the topic as well. Since these puzzles are Valentine themed, I have used cute Valentine scenes, full of hearts, cupids and flowers to represent the theme.
Valentines day math activity
Addition is a basic fundamental concept in maths that students need to master before they can proceed with more complex mathematical operations. Teaching maths does not have to be boring or just depend of rote memorization of maths facts. Maths puzzles are a great way to introduce learners to concepts while allowing for a fun and engaging learning experience. Putting together puzzles also helps learners with their logical solving skills which are also beneficial for the learner.
Valentines day for kindergarten
These puzzles are valentine themed and are perfect for practicing addition concepts for your first graders, or to review addition concepts for your second graders. These puzzles will allow your learners to practice or review addition concepts to 20. Best of all, since learners will have to form correct puzzles, this activity is self-checking, which allows for an independent activity for the learner.
Valentine’s day math activities for kindergarten
- Choose one of the puzzles to do.
- Present the grid with the addition facts and the corresponding puzzle pieces. The learner will need to solve the addition fact and look for the puzzle piece containing the matching answer. The learner will then place that piece over the addition fact.
- The learner will continue this until the puzzle is solved. Learners will be able to know whether they have solved the facts correctly since the puzzles are self-checking.
- Learners can carry out this activity independently or in pairs.
Valentines Day Printables
- Valentines Day Activities for Kindergarten – “mail” upper and lowercase matching letters
- Cute Find the Letter Valentine’s Day Worksheets cookie jars, ABC Hole Punch Valentines activities for kindergarten, H is for Heart letter h worksheets
- ABC Valentine Worksheets for Preschool and kindergarten – letter alphabet book, Alphabet Valentine Preschool Worksheets – heart cookies, cute Valentine Roll and Cover Printable for preschoolers, and Valentines Alphabet game – letter heart puzzles
- Grab some converstion hearts with our free printable alphabet Valentines Day activities for preschoolers, counting to 20 Valentines Day Worksheets, or Valentines Day Math Activities -fractions/graphing/more, Free Snap Cubes Template cards for valenties day
- Lock and Key valentines activities for kids working on color recognition and Valentine matching game printable to work on number sense, Valentines Day Math word problems
- Count to 20 valentine math activities for preschoolers Clip Cards, Valentines Day Math Clip Cards numbers 11-20, chocolate shape Preschool valentine games, and Count to 10 Valentine math activities for preschoolers, Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities, and Valentines Day Math heart multiplication activity to practicing multiplying by 2s-12s with a self-checking activity for February
- Heart CVC Words Valentine activities for kindergarten and sight word Valentines Day Game
- Printable Valentines Day Counting Cards, free Valentines Day – Greather Than, and counting to 20 mail in this February activities for preschoolers
- Cactus valentine craft – free printable valentine activities for preschoolers to cut and paste
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day, I spy Valentine Worksheet, free Pencil Valentine Printable, Hugs and Kisses Tic-tac-toe Preschool Valentine, free Valentine coloring pages for preschool, printable Valentines Day Pre-Writing Worksheets
- Sunday school valentine crafts about the ten commandments and simple Valentines day coloring pages pdf
- Grab these super cute valentine’s day coupons for your spouds or kids!
- Our kids favorite tradition! Grab these FREE printable Valentine Hearts on Bedroom Door to leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
Valentines Day Activities
- Have a blast with this outrageously fun Oobleck valentines day activitiies for preschoolers or this red valentines day oobleck version
- Free Valentines Day Printables with Stem challenges using Lego bricks or straw Valentine STEM activities
- Shimmery pink Slime Valentines recipe, purple Slime Valentines Day Activities for Preschoolers, or Red Hot Valentines Slime recipe for kids
- EASY baloon Science Valentines, Fizzy Love Potion Valentines Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Fun density jar Valentines Day Science Experiment (honey, corn syrup, maple syrup, hand soap, water, vegetable oil)or try this density valentines day science (corn syrup, whole milk, lavender dish soap, water, baby oil, rubbing alcohol)
- Quick and easy, February Fizzy Hearts Science Experiment, make salt crystal hearts Valentines Day Experiment, simple balloon static electricity experiments for kids
- Valentines Day Science with Magic Milk, Love Potion #9 Valentines Day activities for preschoolers, and Skittle Heart Science valentines day activities for toddlers
- 25 Epic Valentines Day Science Experiments for kids, Valentines Day Crafts for Kids, fun February Activities and 30 Fabulous February Crafts for kids of all ages
- Beautiful Matisse heart Valentines Art Projects, fingerprint heart tree Valentine art and craft ideas for preschoolers, bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft, and Valentine Cookie Bath for Kids
- Heart Sticker Valentine projects for toddlers, simple Valentines Day Countdown, heart Mobile Valentine’s day craft ideas, and simple Salt Painting Valentines Day activities for preschoolers with free templates
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game or Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Complete the picture Addition Puzzle Math Activity or Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets, addition math bingo printables
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice or Crack the Code Worksheet – Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity or Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- 3 Digit Addition Sums Worksheets or 3 Digit Addition Game
- Free Double DIgit Addition Worksheets or Two Digit Addition Game
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12 and Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Free Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition and Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets and Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids and Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Free Printable Domino Addition Worksheets and Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets or Addition and Subtration Games Printable within 5
- Gumball Math Addition and subtraction worksheets and Fluency within 5 addition and subtraction fluency games
- Star Wars Math Activities: Addition and Subtraction to 20 and Butterfly Addition and Subtraction Kindergarten
- Kindergarten Free Summer Math Worksheets or Math Cootie Catcher – addition, subtraction, numbers, dubbling
- Free Fact Family Worksheets, hands-on Subitizing Worksheets, or Nocturnal Animals Addition and Subtraction Games
Valentine math worksheets
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.