Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to work on addition using this Valentines Day Math. For this valentines math activities simply print the valentine’s day math worksheets and cut apart the picture along the lines. As kindergarten children solve the math equations they will glue the pieces in the appropriate spot. Simply print this free valentines day printable to complete this fun valentines day math activity is perfect for February!
Valentines Day Math
Looking for a fun maths Valentine activity? Grab these FREE Valentine Math Puzzles. These Valentine Addition Mystery Puzzles are perfect to practice addition facts to 20 all while putting a puzzle together. These Free Valentine puzzles are easy to prep and will provide tons of fun and learning for your kindergarteners and first graders. Simply download the valentine math addition puzzles printables pdf file and great ready make learning addition for kindergarteners, 1st graders and 2nd graders FUN!
Valentine’s Day Math Worksheets
Valentines Math Activities
These addition puzzles are so much fun for your little learners, since it incorporates addition and puzzle solving together all in one printable. I love creating these puzzles since I love creating simple scenes that convey the theme of the topic as well. Since these puzzles are Valentine themed, I have used cute Valentine scenes, full of hearts, cupids and flowers to represent the theme.
Valentines day math activity
Addition is a basic fundamental concept in maths that students need to master before they can proceed with more complex mathematical operations. Teaching maths does not have to be boring or just depend of rote memorization of maths facts. Maths puzzles are a great way to introduce learners to concepts while allowing for a fun and engaging learning experience. Putting together puzzles also helps learners with their logical solving skills which are also beneficial for the learner.
Valentines day for kindergarten
These puzzles are valentine themed and are perfect for practicing addition concepts for your first graders, or to review addition concepts for your second graders. These puzzles will allow your learners to practice or review addition concepts to 20. Best of all, since learners will have to form correct puzzles, this activity is self-checking, which allows for an independent activity for the learner.
Valentine’s day math activities for kindergarten
- Choose one of the puzzles to do.
- Present the grid with the addition facts and the corresponding puzzle pieces. The learner will need to solve the addition fact and look for the puzzle piece containing the matching answer. The learner will then place that piece over the addition fact.
- The learner will continue this until the puzzle is solved. Learners will be able to know whether they have solved the facts correctly since the puzzles are self-checking.
- Learners can carry out this activity independently or in pairs.
Valentines Day Alphabet
- Valentines Day Activities for Kindergarten – students will have fun getting valentines ready to “mail” while matching upper and lowercase letters while working on phonemic awareness and beginning sounds.
- Cute Find the Letter Valentine’s Day Worksheets with alphabet candy in the cookie jars
- ABC Hole Punch Valentines activities for kindergarten – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- H is for Heart Worksheets – practie tracing and writting the letter h.
- ABC Valentine Worksheets for Preschool and kindergarten – kids will have fun learning new vocabulary and practicing tracing upper and lowercase letters as they make their very own alphabet book.
- Alphabet Valentine Preschool Worksheets – with a free pritnable alphabet worksheet for each letter from A to Z, help kids work on letter recognition while decorating these heart cookies (pictured above)
- Valentines Alphabet game – kids will have fun matching upper and lowercase letter heart puzzles
- Grab some converstion hearst and our printable alphabet pages for a fun, hands-on Valentines Day activities for preschoolers
Valentines Day Math
- Valentines Day Worksheets with Snap Cubes – with two levels of difficulty these cards help kids practice using logic and spatial reasoning
- Free Snap Cubes Template cards for valenties day
- Lock and Key valentines activities for kids – kids will have fun working on color recognition with this fun, Valentine’s Day matching game
- Valentine matching game printable – fun game to help kids work on number sense
- Count to 20 valentine math activities for preschoolers Clip Cards- kids will have fun practicing counting using a ten frame with this fun math activity for prek / kindergartners
- Chocolate Shape Preschool valentine games – kids will have fun practicing forming shapes with these chocolate shape playdough mats.
- Count to 10 Valentine math activities for preschoolers – young learners will have practicing counting sprinkles and matching the puzzles
- Super cute Valentine Roll and Cover Printable for preschoolers
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Valentines Day Math – fun heart multiplication activity to practicing multiplying by 2s-12s with a self-checking activity for February
- Count and Trace Valentine’s Day Counting Worksheets with conversation hearts
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Printable Valentines Day Counting Cards – these cute Valentines Day Counting Cards are great for young learners
- Free Valentines Day Math Activities with conversation hearts – includes free printables to work on fractions, graphing, and more!
- Valentines Day – Greather Than Activity using valentines day candy!
- Practice counting to 20 and tracing numbers as you prepare the mail in this February activities for preschoolers
Valentines Day Activities
- Have a blast with this outrageously fun Oobleck valentines day activitiies for preschoolers or this red valentines day oobleck version
- Grab this Free Valentines Day Printables with Stem challenges using Lego bricks
- Shimmery pink Slime Valentines recipe kids will love!
- Grab some pretty straw for this Valentine STEM activities
- Find lots of fun February Activities for kids here!
- EPIC Purple Slime Valentines Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Red Hot Valentines Slime recipe for kids
Valentines Day Crafts & Activities
- 30 Fabulous February Crafts for kids of all ages
- Valentines Day Crafts for Kids – even more unique and creative heart crafts for kids
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Fingerprint Heart Tree is such a cute Valentine art and craft ideas for preschoolers
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Valentine Cookie Bath for Kids
- Winter Math Mystery Puzzles, Number Sense Puzzles, Alphabet Puzzles
- Heart Sticker Valentine projects for toddlers – super cute and precious Valentines Day craft for kids
- Learn about famous artists with this beautiful Matisse Valentines Art Project
- 26 Valentines Day Projects for Kids to make with their hands
- 21 Conversation Heart Crafts for Kids – kids will have fun crafting with this traditional valentine candy
- Valentines Day Countdown Craft for kids
- H is for heart worksheeet and simple hand art craft
- Heart Mobile Valentine’s day craft ideas – super cute and simple craft for February
- Simple Salt Painting Valentines Day activities for preschoolers with free templates
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Pirate Addition Color by Number Math Worksheets
- 100 Epic Addition Activities
- Watermelon Addition Within 10 activity
- Printable Number Bonds Games
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheet – Addition Practice
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Free Printable Pumpkin Sum Game
- Number Sense Clip Cards Freebie
- Subitizing Dots Clip Cards
- Number Sense Mystery Puzzles
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
- FREE Subitizing Math and Addition Puzzle Activities
Valentine math worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!