Make practicing math fun with this 3 digit addition game! Children will look forward to practicing three digit addition when they are doing a hands-on activity matching puzzle pieces. This addition of 3 digit numbers is perfect for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. Simply print the 3 digit addition with regrouping and you are ready to play and learn!
3 digit addition
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these addition printables for helping young children work on math skills. These free printables are perfect for students in grade 1, grade 2, grade 3 and 4. Use these in math centers, as extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or as an engaging activity for when they complete their work early.
Three digit addition
This pack consists of 4 letter sized puzzles.
Addition 3 digit numbers
Print out the puzzles. There is one puzzle per letter-sized page. Each puzzle will need to be cut out into squares. There are twelve squares for each puzzle. I would recommend laminating these puzzles and storing them in a zip lock bag.
3 digit addition with regrouping
- Each square on the puzzle contain two equations and two answers
- Children will need a piece of paper to help them answer the three-digit addition equations
- Once they answer an equation on one puzzle piece, they can then search through the rest of the puzzle pieces to find the answer. Once found, they can match the pieces together and move onto the next piece
- To complete the puzzle, they should have all twelve squares lined up with the correct equations and answers next to each other
- For self-marking, you could add a small number in the two left hand corner on the back of each puzzle piece
adding 3 digit numbers
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or planning a fun camp – you will love these low-prep math worksheets for kids of all ages from grade 1, grade 2, grade 3 and 4 and more!
3rd Grade Worksheets
- Free 3rd Grade Math Worksheets with answer keys
- See all our our 3rd grade worksheets and educational activities
- Grade 3 Reading Books pdf list or this printable 3rd grade reading list
- 2 Digit Addition Worksheets with and without regrouping
- Printable 2-Digit Addition Game for students
- Two Digit Addition Math Game
- Free 3 Digit Addition Worksheets
- Free printable 3-Digit Addition Game
- Three Digit Addition Math Game
- 2 Digit Subtraction Math Game
- Ice Cream Sundae Place Value Activity
- PB & J Place Value Activity
- Pirate Place Value Game
Free 3rd grade math worksheets
If you are looking for more 3rd grade math worksheets pdf to practice with your child, you will love these math worksheets grade 3!
- Free Printable Skip Counting Charts
- Skip Counting Worksheets
- Hands-on Skip Coutning Puzzles
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards – help kids gain fluency with these free printable flashcards
- Practice Multiplication with Hopscotch – quick to learn and play multiplication math game for 1-2 players
- Home Run Division – kids will get excited about practicing math with this baseball themed division math game for 1-2 players
- Deck of Cards Division -these division worksheets are ever changing making it a wonderful, hands on way for kids to practice math!
- Multiplication Mini book – help kids learn their math facts by making this handy multiplication facts book
- Skip Counting Posters – handy tool to help kids learn to skip count by 1s-12s to make a firm foundation for multiplication and division
- Robot Money Practice – easy, no prep robot themed activty for kids to practice counting money
- Telling Time Puzzles – kids will have fun putting together the puzzle as they practice figuring out what time it is
- Knights Quest Division Math Game – a clever division game with a medieval castle / knight theme!
- Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication & Division
3rd Grade Language Arts
- FREE Book Report Tempalte 3rd Grade or this simple Book Report Template
- Creative Sandwich Book Report or this fun Pizza Book Report
- Pirate Parts of Speech Worskheets
- Detective Parts of Speech Games Printable
- 20 FUn Punctuation Activities for Kids
- Pumpkin Homophone Activity
- LOTS of FREE Printable Writing Prompts
- Free SPelling Dictionary
- Dictionary Detective Activity with free printable cases with answer keys!
3rd Grade Social Studies
- 4 week lesson about Early Explorers for Kids
- Make a teepee, dig for arrowheads, color our printable books and more in this Native Americans for Kids lessons
- The Colonial America for Kids lesson takes kids on a journey back to the first permanent settlement in America – Jamestown. Students will learn about colonial life with lots of hands on projects like eating Gruel, making a Wattle & Daub house, and creating a tin lantern will make the settlement come alive.
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Roll into Geography – Printable Geography Games
- Geography Treasure Hunt Activity
- Snap Geography Games for Kids
3rd Grade Science
- Free Scientific Method Worksheet
- Playdough Layers of the Earth activity
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- How to Make a Weather Vane – easy weather science project for elementary age students
- Lots of fun ideas for a weather theme this week
- Clever Rain Craft for kids to make
- Simple Air Pressure Experiments for kids
- Recycling Worksheets
- Animal Classification Worksheets
- LOTS of projects to learn about the human body for kids
- HUGE Ocean Animals for Kids Lesson
3 digit addition worksheets
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All materials provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply