Who said addition worksheets had to be boring?! These domino addition worksheets are engaging and fun for early learners! Yo will love that these dominio mth worksheet pages have dots to count to help those just learning to add. Simply print the addition worksheets for kindergarten and preschool, pre-k and you are ready to play and learn!
Domino Addition Worksheets
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these number adding printables for helping young children work on math skills. These free printables are perfect for students in grades one, two, three and four. Use these in math centers, as extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or as an engaging activity for when they complete their work early.
Domino math worksheet
This pack consists of two activities.
The first activity contains the dominos and the addition equation written underneath. This set is particularly good for younger children as they can concentrate on completing the addition equation.
The second activity contains the dominos and blank spaces under them. Children will need to count the dots on the dominoes, and complete the equation before working out the answer.
Addition worksheets for Kindergarten
There is also one blank page at the back of the pack which can be used to create your own domino addition worksheets. Children could also use these to create domino addition equations and have a friend work out the answer.
These pages could also be laminated, with children using a dry-erase marker to complete them. They can then be wiped clean, and reused for extra practice.
Addition worksheets for preschool
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or planning a summer camp – you will love these no-prep alphabet worksheets for kids of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre k, to kindergarten, and more!
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Pirate Addition Color by Number Math Worksheets
- 100 Epic Addition Activities
- Watermelon Addition Within 10 activity
- Printable Number Bonds Games
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheet – Addition Practice
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Addition Cards, Cowboy Themed Addition Cards, Addition Posters
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Free Printable Pumpkin Sum Game
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Printable 1st grade math worksheets – handy no-prep math practice that can be used as mad minutes!
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Free printable kindergarten worksheets
With so worksheet for kindergarten to look through, I want to make sure you find some of our most popular printable kindergarten worksheets. So start scrolling and enjoy!
- Alphabet Worksheets – students will work on tracing letters from A to Z with these free printable, black and white printables.
- Writing Number Worksheets – children will practice tracing and writing numbers 1-20 with these blackline pages.
- Word Family Sliders
- Start out your day with this kindergarten calendar activity
- Make practicing math FUN with these free printable Math Crafts
- Work on discrimination with these Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Practice number recogition, letter recognition, and reading sight words with these Color by Code Worksheets
- These Alphabet Printable Hats are hugely popular and perfect for working on phonemic awareness and a letter of the week curriculum in kindergarten classrooms or homeschool.
- Learn vocabulary as you make your own Kindergarten Alphabet Mini Book has a book for each letter from A to Z.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages – adorable black and white sheets that feature ahuge capital letter with images that start with the same beginning sound for kids to color inside – great way for kids to build vocabulary
- Help kids explore the world around them with these fun, hands on kindergarten science ideas!
- Kindergarten Crafts arranged by month of the year!
Worksheets for kindergarten
- 50 Books for Kindergarten Book List – Books for Kindergarteners to read themselves
- Kindergarten Calendar Printable
- Days of the Week Worksheets
- Kindergarten Spelling Words – add a vowel practice
- Free Kindergarten spelling words Printable
- Hoppy Frog Math Game (addition within 10 and addition to 20)
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Roll to 100 Counting Game
- 100s Chart Battleship Game
- Flower Shape Kindergarten Math Crafts
- Kids will have fun as they color and learn with these Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Spring Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheet Pages for Kindergarten and first graders
- Playdough Subtraction Smash free printable math activity
- Dinosaur Theme Kindergaten Math Worksheets
- What Comes Next Kindergarten Math
- Free Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Short i cvc worksheets cut and paste pdf
- Short E CVC Words Booklet
- Crack the Code CVC Word Worksheets
- Short a CVC Word Book
- Crayon CVC Words Activity
- CVC Word Puzzles Free Printable
- Word Family Sliders Free – lots of styles to print in color or black and white
- Blowing Bubbles Word Family Activities
- Monster Match CVC Word Activity
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- Lots of weather printables to help kids learn about weather terms while epracticing math and literacy skills
- Grab this free printable 5 senses preschool printables to explore the senses of sight, taste, sound, smell, and touch
- Human Body human body playdough mats – lots of choices to learn about various systems of the body including simple for preschoolers, skeletal system, organs, muscles, nerves, and more!
- EPIC, Life-size Human Body Project
- Amazing 5 Senses for kids lesson to explore with hands on activities, videos, books, and more!
- Try this Jelly Bean sense of taste activities for preschool experiment.
- All About Me Kindergarten (Expanding horizons social studies unit to teach kids about themselves, My Family, My Neighborhood, My Community Unit with lots of ideas & resources
- Where do I Live – free printable project and fun idea for explaining how you live in a house, on a block, in a city, in a state, etc.
- Free Community Helpers Coloring Pages – over 20 simple coloring pages exploring jobs
- Community Helpers Printables Wheel
- Handy Community Signs Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Firefighter Worksheet to practice a variety of skills with kids 3-8
- Free Printable Community Helpers Matching Game
Plus don’t miss our sister site – Kindergarten Worksheets and Games . This site containes all FREE printables and is dedicated soley to Kindergartners! Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, hands-on countries for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages! And our hugely popular Pipe Cleaner constellation activities
Addition worksheets for kindergarten pdf
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.