Is your child working on 2 digit addition? When kids start regrouping or carrying numbers into the tens columns it can be daughnting and they needs extra practice! To help kids become comfortable with two digit addition and master the skill, we’ve created a fun, free two digit addition game. This handy 2nd grade math games will help kids play and learn addition of two digit numbers!
Two Digit Addition
This fun and free 2 digit addition game is a great low prep free math games for kids to practice and review addition! This two digit addition game is a great resource for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students! Our free printable 2 digit addition is a fun, low prep way to help teach students educational skills they will need for the future. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low prep activity for helping students learn addition, particularly, adding numbers with two digits in them. These low-prep printables would be great used as part of a unit study on maths, addition, or as a way for children to practice and review their math, fine motor skills and addition while having fun.
Addition of two digit numbers
Two Digit Addition Game
To play the games, children will place their counter on the start square. The cards will be shuffled and laid face down beside the board. Children may need a piece of paper and pencil to help them with working out the answer to the addition equation.
The first player picks up a card and answers the equation. If they have the correct answer, they move to the next square on the game board that corresponds to the color at the top of the card. If they answer incorrectly, they stay where they are.
2nd grade math games
The second player then takes their turn.
Continue on until the first player arrives at the finish square and wins the game.
2 Digit Addition
- Addition to 100 Card Game
- Spring Math Games
- Two Digit Addition Game
Second Grade Worksheets
Looking for more 2nd grade worksheets? You will love these activities:
- Crab Contractions Activity
- 2nd Grade Crossword Puzzles to work on spelling words
- Grab the 2nd grade reading list or check out read alouds for 2nd grade
- Bandaid Contraction Games
- 2 Digit Addition Games
- Minion Contraction Games
- Free Printable compound words worksheet and 4 other activities
- Bingo Contraction Games
- Dominoes Contraction Games
- Ice Cream Word Endings Game
- Pirate Parts of Speech Worksheets
- BINGO Digraph Game
- Hamburger Homynm Puzzles
- EPIC Library Scavenger Hunt for learning about different genres of books, book catalog, and so much more
- Dictionary Detective Worksheets and free printable cases for kids
- Pizza Book Report Templates
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Place Value Games 2nd Grade
- Super CUTE, Free Skip Counting Charts – 1s-15s
- Spring Double Digit Addition Game
- NO PREP, Telling Time Worksheets pdf
- Free Clock Mazes – Telling Time Games
- Counting Coins Games – Clip Cards
- Pizza Fraction BINGO
- 2nd Grade Math Worksheets to play Mad Minute
Free Printable Worksheets for 2nd Grade
Plus dont’ miss these grade 2 worksheets:
- HUGE Ocean Animals for Kids Unit
- Animals and Hibernation Worksheet
- Endangered Animals Worksheet
- Zoo Field Trip Worksheets
- Free Printable Animal Report Template
- Cut and Paste Animal Classification Worksheet
- Bat Life Cycle Worksheets or see all our life cycle worksheets
- Free Habitat Game for 2nd Grade
- Color Changing Flowers Science Experiment
- Lots of Printables and activities to learn about Countries for Kids
- We have almost 50 individual country studies for kids like this Colombia for Kids
- Fun, hands-on History Lessons for kids
- FREE Printable World Map for Kids
- Over 1+ million pages of Free Printable Worksheets
United States Lesson for Kids
Many 2nd grader learn about the USA. These 2nd grade homeschool worksheets will help children learn about the great country of the United States! WE have so many resources and second grade worksheets to choose from!
- Patriotic Symbols Mini Book to read, color, and learn
- Free Presidents of the United States for Kids
- Printable States and Capitals Matching Game
- Voting for Kids – How Americans elect a new president
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- Super CUTE, Free State Coloring Pages
- USA for Kids printable book to read, color and learn
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
- Learn about platform shoes, disco, the beginning of Star Wars and more with this 1970s for kids Reader
- 1980s for kids Reader to read, color, and learn!
- 1990s for Kids Printable Reader filled with information about fashion, technology, Presidents, and more!
- Learn about life for early 2000s Kids with these american history printables to read, color, and learn!
- Review what you’ve leanred with these American History Worksheets (Notebooking)
2 digit addition
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply