Make practicing telling the time on a clock FUN with these super cute, telling time games. These telling time games printable sheets are perfect for kindergarten, first grade, and time games for 2nd grade students who are learning to tell time to the half hour and on the hour. This free clock games turn telling time worksheets into a hands-on educational activity kids will enjoy. Simply print pdf file with free printable telling time games and you are ready to play and learn.
Telling Time games
Kids will love these telling time games printable because they are more fun than just a typical clock worksheets, these time worksheets are actually a FUN math activity for kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students to practice using a clock. Plus, this clock activity is self-checking: they’ll know they missed something if they don’t make it to the finish! We love ideas for making learning fun!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love how this telling time printable games gets kids excited to practice math skills. Use this as extra practice, summer learning, at a math center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your math curriculum.
Telling time Games Printable
Free printable telling time games
You will love how simple and low-prep they are to use. Just print and go! Plus, you can easily differentiate for different ages or abilities with the different levels of puzzles.
Telling time games 2nd grade
There is virtually no prep for this math activity! Simply gather the clock worksheets and use them with crayons, colored pencils, markers, pencils to complete the activity. Alternatively, slip the Telling Time Maze into a plastic sleeve and use with a dry erase marker to make the math game reusable!
Telling time printable games
There are 3 different mazes in the telling time games printable below.
- The first only includes clocks with time to the hour.
- The second maze includes time to the hour and half hour.
- The last maze includes time to the hour, half hour and quarter hour.
An answer key for each maze is also included.
Telling time coloring worksheets
Hopefully solving this math maze is pretty straightforward. Starting at the top, in the start box, kids determine the time shown on the clock. They then find the path with the correct matching time and color it, leading to another box with a new clock.
They then determine the time shown on that clock and repeat the process until they successfully navigate to the finish.
These are black and white for easy printing, but if you’re looking for an easy review that you can pull out again and again. This is a great prek math, kindergarten math, and grade 1 math worksheet!
Time games for 2nd grade
Then set your kids up with a dry erase marker and let them work their way through the maze. Then erase them to pull out again another day.
Telling Time Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, free, and hands on activities for teaching kids to tell time? You will love these resources!
- You will love this fun, engaging Free Printable Telling Time Games Tic-Tac-Toe
- Super cute insect Telling Time Puzzles
- Insect Telling Time Puzzles – Free Printable Telling the Time Games
- Telling Time Puzzles – make practicing using a clock a game for young learners with this telling time game
- Telling Time Game BUMP!
- Clever Snowman Telling Time Activities
- Hands-on Hickory Dickory Clock Game
- 26 Fun Telling Time Activities Games
- Color My Space Telling Time Worksheets Kindergarten
Looking for more free printable activities for second graders? You will love these activities:
- LOTS of Free 2nd Grade Worksheets
- Crab Contractions Activity
- 2nd Grade Crossword Puzzles to work on spelling words
- Grab the 2nd grade reading list or check out read alouds for 2nd grade
- Bandaid Contraction Games
- Minion Contraction Games
- Bingo Contraction Games
- Dominoes Contraction Games
- Ice Cream Word Endings Game
- Pirate Parts of Speech Worksheets
- BINGO Digraph Game
- Hamburger Homynm Puzzles
- EPIC Library Scavenger Hunt for learning about different genres of books, book catalog, and so much more
- Dictionary Detective Worksheets and free printable cases for kids
- Pizza Book Report Templates
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Place Value Games 2nd Grade
- Super CUTE, Free Skip Counting Charts – 1s-15s
- Spring Double Digit Addition Game
- NO PREP, Telling Time Worksheets pdf
- Free Clock Mazes – Telling Time Games
- Counting Coins Games – Clip Cards
- Pizza Fraction BINGO
- 2nd Grade Math Worksheets to play Mad Minute
2nd Grade Worksheets
- HUGE Ocean Animals for Kids Unit
- Animals and Hibernation Worksheet
- Endangered Animals Worksheet
- Zoo Field Trip Worksheets
- Free Printable Animal Report Template
- Cut and Paste Animal Classification Worksheet
- Bat Life Cycle Worksheets or see all our life cycle worksheets
- Free Habitat Game for 2nd Grade
- Color Changing Flowers Science Experiment
- Lots of Printables and activities to learn about Countries for Kids
- We have almost 50 individual country studies for kids like this Colombia for Kids
- Fun, hands-on History Lessons for kids
- FREE Printable World Map for Kids
- Over 1+ million pages of Free Printable Worksheets
Telling time games 1st grade
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
>> Telling Time Mazes <<
Great tool. Thanks!
Such wonderful fun way to practice the time, thank you !
This was a fun way for my daughter to learn how to tell time! She absolutely loved these worksheets!
My grade 3’s loved this so much! Got lots of comments that this made telling time, FUN! Thank you!