Make practicing telling the time on a clock FUN with these super cute, telling time games printable. These telling time printable games are perfect for kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students who are learning to tell time to the half hour and on the hour. This free math game turns telling time worksheets into a hands-on educational activity kids will enjoy. Simply download pdf file with free printable telling time games and you are ready to play and learn.
Telling time games printable
Kids will love these telling time games printable because they are more fun than just a typical clock worksheets, these time worksheets are actually a FUN math activity for kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students to practice using a clock. Plus, this clock activity is self-checking: they’ll know they missed something if they don’t make it to the finish! We love ideas for making learning fun!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love how this telling time printable games gets kids excited to practice math skills. Use this as extra practice, summer learning, at a math center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your math curriculum.
Free printable telling time games
Telling time printable games
You will love how simple and low-prep they are to use. Just print and go! Plus, you can easily differentiate for different ages or abilities with the different levels of puzzles.
Telling time maze
There is virtually no prep for this math activity! Simply gather the clock worksheets and use them with crayons, colored pencils, markers, pencils to complete the activity. Alternatively, slip the Telling Time Maze into a plastic sleeve and use with a dry erase marker to make the math game reusable!
Printable time games
There are 3 different mazes in the telling time games printable below.
- The first only includes clocks with time to the hour.
- The second maze includes time to the hour and half hour.
- The last maze includes time to the hour, half hour and quarter hour.
An answer key for each maze is also included.
Free telling time games
Hopefully solving this math maze is pretty straightforward. Starting at the top, in the start box, kids determine the time shown on the clock. They then find the path with the correct matching time and color it, leading to another box with a new clock.
They then determine the time shown on that clock and repeat the process until they successfully navigate to the finish.
These are black and white for easy printing, but if you’re looking for an easy review that you can pull out again and again. This is a great prek math, kindergarten math, and grade 1 math worksheet!
Telling time games
Then set your kids up with a dry erase marker and let them work their way through the maze. Then erase them to pull out again another day.
Telling Time Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, free, and hands on activities for teaching kids to tell time? You will love these resources!
- You will love this fun, engaging Free Printable Telling Time Games Tic-Tac-Toe
- Super cute insect Telling Time Puzzles
- Students will have fun practicing counting American money with these Coin Value Clip Cards
- Telling Time Puzzles – make practicing using a clock a game for young learners with this telling time game
- Telling Time Game BUMP!
- Clever Snowman Telling Time Activities
- Hands-on Hickory Dickory Clock Game
- 26 Fun Telling Time Activities Games
- Solve and Stamp Math Worksheets
- Ordinal Numbers Coloring Pages
- Fun Color by Coin Worksheets
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Math Games
- Beauty and the Beast Color by Number
- Hungry Caterpillars Days of the Week Printable
- Candy Corn Addition & Subtraction Puzzles
- Place Value Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Skip Counting Mazes
Don’t miss all our printable kindergarten worksheets and our other printable worksheets for prek-12th grade students. We have free printable math worksheets, english worksheets, history for kids, cool science experiments, and even fun activities for kids to go with every season and holiday throughout the year!
Telling time printable
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.