It seems anytime I review how to tell time with my kids, they get it and feel confident. Then when we try again a little later, it’s as if they’ve forgotten everything they knew. If your kids are learning to tell time for the first time, or just in need of review, you will want to grab our telling time mazes – these Telling Time Printable Games are perfect for making Kindergarten math and Grade 1 math fun for students!
Telling Time Printable Games
Kids will love these printable time games because they are more fun than just a typical clock worksheets, these time worksheets are actually a FUN math activity for kids to practice using a clock. Plus, this clock activity is self-checking: they’ll know they missed something if they don’t make it to the finish!
You will love how simple and low-prep they are to use. Just print and go! Plus, you can easily differentiate for different ages or abilities with the different levels of puzzles.
Materials Needed for the Telling Time Mazes:
- Crayons, colored pencils, markers, pencils to complete the activity
- Plastic sleeve and dry erase marker (optional to make the math game reusable in your classroom – this makes a fantastic math center for teaching kids to tell time!)
There are 3 different mazes in the telling time games printable below.
- The first only includes clocks with time to the hour.
- The second maze includes time to the hour and half hour.
- The last maze includes time to the hour, half hour and quarter hour.
An answer key for each maze is also included.
Telling Time Worksheets
Hopefully solving this math maze is pretty straightforward. Starting at the top, in the start box, kids determine the time shown on the clock. They then find the path with the correct matching time and color it, leading to another box with a new clock.
They then determine the time shown on that clock and repeat the process until they successfully navigate to the finish.
These are black and white for easy printing, but if you’re looking for an easy review that you can pull out again and again. This is a great prek math, kindergarten math, and grade 1 math worksheet!
Free Printable Telling Time Games
Then set your kids up with a dry erase marker and let them work their way through the maze. Then erase them to pull out again another day.
Another great and easy telling time review activity is this set of telling time puzzles. Once you print and cut them out, you can simply pull them out for your child to work on independently anytime you need a quick review of how to tell time.
Telling Time Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, free, and hands on activities for teaching kids to tell time? You will love these resources!
- Students will have fun practicing counting american money with these Coin Value Clip Cards
- Four in a Row Telling Time Game
- Telling Time Puzzles – make practicing using a clock a game for young learners with this telling time game
- 10 Activities For Telling Time
- Time for Spring: Telling Time Practice Pages
- Telling Time with The Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle
- Insect Telling Time Math Game Puzzles – these adorable insect themed clock game is a fun way for kids to practice
- Time Bump Clock Game
- 26 Telling Time Games & Activities
- Tic-Tac-Toe Telling Time Game – this is one of my kids favorite ways to practice telling the time on a clock
Don’t miss all our printable kindergarten worksheets and our other printable worksheets for prek-12th grade students. We have free printable math worksheets, english worksheets, history for kids, cool science experiments, and even fun activities for kids to go with every season and holiday throughout the year!
Download FREE Telling Time Mazes
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.