Make practicing fractions fun with this super cute, free printable Fraction Bingo. This pizza fractions is a fun fraction game for kids in first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and fourth graders too. This pizza fraction game can be played with just one child or a group of 20 students in the classroom to practice fractions with a fun twist! Simply print the pizza printables pdf file and you are ready to play and learn fractions for kids.
Turn learning fractions into fun with this fun hands-on fraction bingo game! These pizza fractions activity uses free fraction printables for grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 studnets. Whether you are a parent, homeschooler, or classroom teachers – you will love this free math themed printable resource for helping kids to improve their knowledge of fractions. Use this as a math activity at home, as a math center in the classroom, or as a fun supplement to your homeschool math and fraction curriculum.
Pizza fraction game
Now print off the Fractions Bingo calling cards and mats! You can print the free bingo printables which come in color with an image of a pizza for each fraction as well as the fraction in word form underneath. You can also laminate the pages for durability and then our child can use a dry erase marker to do cross out the words or counters to mark them!
There are fourteen different fractions that children will be practicing as they play this bingo – one whole, one-half, one-quarter, one-eighth, one-third, two quarters, two-eighths, three-quarters, two-thirds, three-eighths, five-eighths, seven-eighths, four-eighths, and six-eighths.
Fraction game for kids
This printable bingo game is played just like regular bingo. The caller will pull a card from the hat and call the fraction. Students will use mini erasers, playdough balls, unifix cubes, lego bricks, skittles, etc. to cover the space that is called if they have it on their card. THe first student to get 3-in-a-row has BINGO and wins. Swap cards with a friend and play again.
This fraction game for kids is a great way to help kids visualize and become familiar with different fractions and what they represent! You will love this print and go math activity for grade 3 math.
Pizza Activities for Kids
- Pizza Worksheets help early learners practice math and literacy skills
- 2-in-1 free printable Pizza Fractions Games
- Pizza Parlor Sentence Building Games
- Help kids work on reading comprehension with this pizza reading comprehension
- Printable Pizza Fractions Game
- Simple, hands-on Pizza Counting Games
- Homemade Taco Pizza Recipe – yum!
- Homemade Breakfast Pizza – our kids favorite
- Yummy Pizza Quesadilla – quick, easy lunch
Looking for more fun fraction games for kids? You will love these free printable fraction printables for kids of all ages.
- Converting Fractions to Decimals Worksheet
- No-Prep, Free Printable Fraction Games
- Super cute Pizza Fraction Games
- Fractions Decimals and Percents Worksheets
- Hands on Easter Fractions Activity
- Apple Fractions Game
- Printable Fraction Games
- Connect 4 Fractions Game
- Teaching Fractions with Lego
- Back to School Fraction Activity
- Free Printable, Colorful Fraction Bingo
- Pizza Fraction BINGO
- Fraction Flower Puzzle & Worksheets
- Build an Ocean Scene Fraction Activity
- Pirate Reducing Fractions Game for Kids
- Free Printable Decimals to Fractions Worksheets
- 30+ FUN and FREE Fraction Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
Looking for more free printable activities for second graders? You will love these activities:
- LOTS of Free 2nd Grade Worksheets
- Crab Contractions Activity
- 2nd Grade Crossword Puzzles to work on spelling words
- Grab the 2nd grade reading list or check out read alouds for 2nd grade
- Bandaid Contraction Games
- Minion Contraction Games
- Bingo Contraction Games
- Dominoes Contraction Games
- Ice Cream Word Endings Game
- Pirate Parts of Speech Worksheets
- BINGO Digraph Game
- Hamburger Homynm Puzzles
- EPIC Library Scavenger Hunt for learning about different genres of books, book catalog, and so much more
- Dictionary Detective Worksheets and free printable cases for kids
- Pizza Book Report Templates
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Place Value Games 2nd Grade
- Super CUTE, Free Skip Counting Charts – 1s-15s
- Spring Double Digit Addition Game
- NO PREP, Telling Time Worksheets pdf
- Free Clock Mazes – Telling Time Games
- Counting Coins Games – Clip Cards
- Pizza Fraction BINGO
- 2nd Grade Math Worksheets to play Mad Minute
2nd Grade Worksheets
- HUGE Ocean Animals for Kids Unit
- Animals and Hibernation Worksheet
- Endangered Animals Worksheet
- Zoo Field Trip Worksheets
- Free Printable Animal Report Template
- Cut and Paste Animal Classification Worksheet
- Bat Life Cycle Worksheets or see all our life cycle worksheets
- Free Habitat Game for 2nd Grade
- Color Changing Flowers Science Experiment
- Lots of Printables and activities to learn about Countries for Kids
- We have almost 50 individual country studies for kids like this Colombia for Kids
- Fun, hands-on History Lessons for kids
- FREE Printable World Map for Kids
- Over 1+ million pages of Free Printable Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!