Make practicing digraphs fun with this super cute, free printable Digraph Bingo. This Digraph game is a fun bingo game perfect for helping elementayr age students in first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade practicing learning digraphs with a fun twist! Simply print the phonics game pdf file with the and you are ready to play and learn with a digraph activity!
Turn learning digraphs into fun with this fun hands-on digraph bingo! These digraph printables includes a fun page that consists of twenty digraphs for kids! This digraph game includes the following blends: ch digraphs and sh digraphs and ph digraphs, and th digraphs, and wh digraphstoo. Kids leran best when they are having fun and this phonics game is a great way to keep kids engaged and learning! Use this phonics activity with grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students. Whether you are a parent, homeschooler, or classroom teachers – you will love this free literacy themed printable resource for helping kids to improve their knowledge of digraphs. Use this as a literacy activity at home, as a literacy center in the classroom, or as a fun supplement to your homeschool language arts curriculum.
Digraph bingo free
Digraph bingo pdf
Now print off the Digraphs Bingo calling cards and mats! You can print the free bingo printables come in color with an image for each digraph. You can also laminate the pages for durability and then our child can use a dry erase marker to do cross out the words or counters to mark them. You will need to cut apart the calling cards and place them into a bag or hat for the caller to take out to play. There are also twenty different bingo cards which can be laminated for durability. There are twenty different digraphs that children will be practicing as they play this bingo – ch, sh, ph, th and wh.
This language arts game is played just like regular bingo. For this reading game, I suggest reading through the pictures together first so they can identify all the digraph clipart. Now there are a couple ways to play this game. The simplest way is to say the name of the picture you pulled out, putting emphasis on the digraph sound. Repeat the digraph. For example THermometer with the sound TH.
The caller can say the name of the digraph the picutre represents such as if they pull out cherries you would say CH. Give students a couple minutes to look through the pictures for a picture that starts with CH. In this version they can cover any of the pictures with a CH shoud. Either way you play, the first go get 4-in-a-row BINGO.
The images included are:
- digraph CH – cherries, church, chocolate, chips
- digraph SH – sheep, ship, shell, shark
- digraph PH – pharmacist, telephone, elephant, dolphin
- digraph TH – thin, thermometer, three, thorn
- digraph WH – whale, wheat, whistle, wheel
Digraph and Blends
As children progress in phonics they work on digraphs and blends. Digraphs are two consonants that make one sound such as /TH/ sys thumb. Consonant blends have two constonants that each still make their own sound such as . If you are looking for more blends for kids games, worksheets, and activities? Check out these resoures or see all our digraph activities or consonant activities.
- Spring Digraph Activity Puzzles
- Printable Digraph Game for working on sh, ch, th words
- Ice Cream Puzzles Digraph Game for summer learning
- Build-a-Digraph Puzzle – Digraph Activity
- Digraph BINGO Game
- CH Words Worksheets
- Printable SH Worksheets (at beginning and end of words)
- Learn digraph words with TH Words Worksheets
- FREE Printable Consonant Blends and Digraphs Chart
Mastered digraphs? Move on to trigraphs for kids! These words are 3 constonants that make one sound such at
- Trigraph Printables – color and read trigraphs
- Printable Trigraph Readers – set #2
- Trigraph Workhseets – cut and paste to learn trigraph words
- Bingo Dauber Trigraph Worksheets make learning fun
- THR Word Activity with playdough!
- Trigraph Phonics Blending Games
Second Grade Worksheets
Looking for more 2nd grade worksheets? You will love these activities:
- Crab Contractions Activity
- 2nd Grade Crossword Puzzles to work on spelling words
- Grab the 2nd grade reading list or check out read alouds for 2nd grade
- Bandaid Contraction Games
- Minion Contraction Games
- Bingo Contraction Games
- Dominoes Contraction Games
- Ice Cream Word Endings Game
- Pirate Parts of Speech Worksheets
- BINGO Digraph Game
- Hamburger Homynm Puzzles
- EPIC Library Scavenger Hunt for learning about different genres of books, book catalog, and so much more
- Dictionary Detective Worksheets and free printable cases for kids
- Pizza Book Report Templates
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Place Value Games 2nd Grade
- Super CUTE, Free Skip Counting Charts – 1s-15s
- Spring Double Digit Addition Game
- NO PREP, Telling Time Worksheets pdf
- Free Clock Mazes – Telling Time Games
- Counting Coins Games – Clip Cards
- Pizza Fraction BINGO
- 2nd Grade Math Worksheets to play Mad Minute
Free Printable Worksheets for 2nd Grade
Plus dont’ miss these grade 2 worksheets:
- HUGE Ocean Animals for Kids Unit
- Animals and Hibernation Worksheet
- Endangered Animals Worksheet
- Zoo Field Trip Worksheets
- Free Printable Animal Report Template
- Cut and Paste Animal Classification Worksheet
- Bat Life Cycle Worksheets or see all our life cycle worksheets
- Free Habitat Game for 2nd Grade
- Color Changing Flowers Science Experiment
- Lots of Printables and activities to learn about Countries for Kids
- We have almost 50 individual country studies for kids like this Colombia for Kids
- Fun, hands-on History Lessons for kids
- FREE Printable World Map for Kids
- Over 1+ million pages of Free Printable Worksheets
United States Lesson for Kids
Many 2nd grader learn about the USA. These 2nd grade homeschool worksheets will help children learn about the great country of the United States! WE have so many resources and second grade worksheets to choose from!
- Patriotic Symbols Mini Book to read, color, and learn
- Free Presidents of the United States for Kids
- Printable States and Capitals Matching Game
- Voting for Kids – How Americans elect a new president
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- Super CUTE, Free State Coloring Pages
- USA for Kids printable book to read, color and learn
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
- Learn about platform shoes, disco, the beginning of Star Wars and more with this 1970s for kids Reader
- 1980s for kids Reader to read, color, and learn!
- 1990s for Kids Printable Reader filled with information about fashion, technology, Presidents, and more!
- Learn about life for early 2000s Kids with these american history printables to read, color, and learn!
- Review what you’ve leanred with these American History Worksheets (Notebooking)
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.