If your child is working on digraphs, these free digraph worksheets are sure to come in handy! This set focuses on the ch words worksheets. Use these ch worksheets to practice and improve reading, vocabulary and writing skills in Kindergarten and first graders. Learning digraphs is important for children as it helps them to learn to recognise that letters come together to make one sound, which will help them read more fluently. Use these FREE printable ch sound worksheets to play and learn at school or home!
CH Words Worksheets
Use these free, printable worksheets to practice and improve reading, vocabulary and writing skills. Also, through completing these worksheets children will be practicing working on their fine motor skills. These are important skills that they will need later in life. These simple, yet thorough worksheets are a wonderful tool for young children to help improve their literacy skills.
CH sound worksheets
There are sixteen pages in this printable pack which contain the following activities:
- Trace the words and color the pictures
- Finish the words by writing in the digraph
- Find and color the digraph
ch sound words worksheet
These handy digraph worksheets allow students to identify the beginning sound ch, which is a digraph.
- Color the words, find the words and highlight the words
- Cut and paste
- Write the words in the correct columns – beginning and ending digraphs
ch worksheets pdf
- Color the words
- Read, color and write
Though the majority of this activity comes in black and white only, the pages of puzzles at the end of the pack come in color.
Digraph and Blends
As children progress in phonics they work on digraphs and blends. Digraphs are two consonants that make one sound such as /TH/ sys thumb. Consonant blends have two constonants that each still make their own sound such as . If you are looking for more blends for kids games, worksheets, and activities? Check out these resoures or see all our digraph activities or consonant activities.
- Spring Digraph Activity Puzzles
- Printable Digraph Game for working on sh, ch, th words
- Ice Cream Puzzles Digraph Game for summer learning
- Build-a-Digraph Puzzle – Digraph Activity
- Digraph BINGO Game
- CH Words Worksheets
- Printable SH Worksheets (at beginning and end of words)
- Learn digraph words with TH Words Worksheets
- FREE Printable Consonant Blends and Digraphs Chart
Mastered digraphs? Move on to trigraphs for kids! These words are 3 constonants that make one sound such at
- Trigraph Printables – color and read trigraphs
- Printable Trigraph Readers – set #2
- Trigraph Workhseets – cut and paste to learn trigraph words
- Bingo Dauber Trigraph Worksheets make learning fun
- THR Word Activity with playdough!
- Trigraph Phonics Blending Games
Consonant blends activities
Other Literacy Activities you may enjoy:
- Free Ending Blends Worksheets
- Spring Bee Initial Blends Game
- Consonant Blends Games (puzzles in color or black & white)
- Blue Bird Initial Blends Activity
- Read and Color Free Blends Worksheets
- Dab a Blend – Ending Blends Worksheets in First Grade
- Final Blends Game
- Hands-on L Blend Worksheets
- Graph a Blends Activity
- Final Consonant Blends Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Mitten Initial Blend Puzzles – Winter activities for first grade
- Ending S Blends Activity
- L Blends Fun Pack, TH Blends Fun Pack, or R Blends Fun Pack
- Leaf Puzzle Blends – fall activities for first grade
- Th Worksheets – reading the words in sentences
- Color by Blend Worksheet
- Clip Card Consonant Blends Activities
- Find and Dot Ending Blends Activities
- Reading phonics blends
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> ch– words Worksheets <<
I love these!