Make spelling tests fun with by using cute spelling test for kids. These printable spelling test pages use a Lego printables make taking a weekly spelling test fun for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students. We have various printable templates for these spelling worksheets for 10, 15, or 20 words with dictation. Simply print the pdf file with free spelling test pages and you are ready for Friday!
Spelling Test for Kids
Spelling tests are a simple, easy way to asses how well children are learning to spell words. But even dull tasks like taking a spelling words for kids can be made fun and engaging when you add lego worksheets to your spelling test for kids! Simply print whichever options of he free spelling test that works best for your grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students. These spelling test for kids pages will work with any spelling word list for parents, teachers, or homeschoolers!
All 14 free spelling test use black & white clipart to help you save on ink costs! These can also be laminated and used with a dry erase marker to further save on printing costs!
Spelling for Kids
These brick spelling tests work for 10, 15, or 20 words with or without sentence dictation. These Spelling Tests work with any spelling list no matter what spelling or language arts curriculum your homeschooling family uses.
Looking for more fun, clever spelling games and free spelling worksheets? You will love these resources:
- Short and Long Vowel Worskheets for hands-on Spelling Practice
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice Worksheets
- Fun, Secret Code Spelling Worskheet
- Consonant Cluster Spelling Practice
- Hands-on Spelling Practice with Mini Cups
- 25 spelling activities for kids
- Spelling with Legos activity for kids
- Kindergarten Spelling Words – add a vowel practice
- Sensory spelling activities
- 1st Grade Word Search– free printable with grade 1 spelling words
- Money Spelling Activity
- Free Kindergarten spelling words Printable
- Dart Gun spelling activity
- Jump and Spell – an outrageously FUN spelling activity
- Floss Rule Worksheet
- Spelling Long A Words Activity
- Lego Spelling Test for Kids Printables
- Free Spelling Dictionary
Looking for more free lego printables for kids of all ages? Try these resources
- ⭐ READER FAVORTE – Lego Letters Alphabet Mats to build and trace letters from A-Z
- Trace Lego Numbers using bricks with these free printable duplo mats
- Build and Write Lego Writing Prompts
- Under the Sea Lego Writing Prompts
- Lego Spelling Tests for Kids
- Lego Multiplication Flash cards printable
- Tons of Lego themed printable spelling test for kids
- Learn the books of the Bible with this hands-on Lego Bible activity for kids
- Back to School Lego Challenge Ideas
- Free Printable Halloween Lego Challenge
- Lego Alphabet Cards
- Lego All About Me Worksheets
- Free Lego Printables Activities for Kids Poster
- Use these Free Printable Lego Challenge Cards to learn about famous landmarks from around the world as they use their creativity to recreate these famous buildings from the Taj Mahal to the Eiffel Tower and 24 more.
- EASY Lego Balloon Car project for kids
- Journaling with Lego is a fun Lego writing prompts
- Squishy Circuits Lego Science Expeirments
- Kids will love making their own maze activity. If you use duplo blocks use a ping pong ball, if you use lego bricks use a marble.
- Hands-on Lego Spelling Game
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego Activities
- This simple-to-make Lego Zipline is great for teaching kids a variety of skills and having an EPIC afternoon.
- Lego Water Wheel Project
Printable spelling test
By using from my site you agree to the following:
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Clipart purchased and used with permission from Ninja Mom Designs.
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Lego Spelling Printables <<