Is your homeschool Kindergarten ready to start sounding out and spelling words? Help them get a jump start by learning to spell some basic Kindergarten spelling.
FREE Kindergarten Worksheets
- Fun Alphabet Mini Books
- Cute Alphabet PB & J
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Sight Words Candyland
- CVC Words Cut & Paste
- Pumpkin Word Family Sliders
- 50 Books for Kindergartners to Read
- Free Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Printable Alphabet Mazes
- Alphabet Tracing Strips
Kinder Spelling Words
By the second half of the year, Kindergartners should be writing basic words. Learning to sound words out and then build the words letter by letter is an essential, foundation skill for all future spelling. Help your homeschool Kindergartner build a strong foundation by practicing these Kindergarten Spelling Words.
I suggest printing front to back (note answers on the back bottom of each card) and laminating. You can then hole punch the top left and put the cards on a ring clip to keep conveniently together.
Kindergarten Spelling Words
These worksheets include 30 common Kindergarten spelling words for kids to sound out. There is a picture and lined spaces for each letter needed to spell the word.
How to Use Kindergarten Spelling Cards
These cards have many uses! They can be used:
- Practice writing and spelling with a dry erase marker OR
- Wiith a large variety of hands on spelling manipulatives for a more kinesthetic approach to spelling
Download Kindergarten Spelling Words Printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission from clipart.com
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!