Learning about the weather is fun and exciting with this Weather Printable Pack . Children will love learning about tornadoes, hurricanes, storms, lightning and the wind with this 60+ page Weather Printable Pack that is aimed at children in kindergarten, preschool and grade 1.
Weather Printable Pack
Whether you are a parent, teacher, daycare, or homeschooler – you will love the huge variety in this Weather pack which contains over 60 pages. This is the perfect theme for spring, summer learning, or even fall and winter. Use it to introduce children to different weather conditions. Inside this pack, you’ll find many different math and literacy activities, handwriting practice, puzzles, and much more!
Free Weather Printables
Looking for weather printable pages for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergartne, and grade 1 to practice a variety of skills with a fun weather theme? You will love these free worksheets:
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Writing Pages – Create your own story using the pictures.
- Make A Word – How many words can you make using the letters
- Weather cut and paste Alphabetical Order – Cut out the pool party related words and paste them in alphabetical order
- My Booklet – Write a sentence or two about each object.
- Complete the Sentences – Cut and paste to complete the sentences.
- Singular or Plural? – Write the words in the correct column.
- Word Search – Find all the words.
- Noun or Verb? – Cut and paste the words into the correct column.
- Color by Letter – Color the pictures using the code.
Weather Printables for Preschool Free
Included with these themed worksheets are both black and white worksheets and colorful activites te help engage kids to keep them learning with fun, educational activities. Featured clipart includes rainbow, wind, sun, snow, rain, umbrella, tornado / twister, storm clouds, lightening, icicles, and more!
- I See – Count the pictures and write the number.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the correct answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- I can Tell the Time – Shade in the correct answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write the Numbers –Write the numbers from one to twelve.
- Write and trace the Shapes – Trace the shapes and write their name.
- Color by Number – Color in the pictures using the correct code.
Weather Activities for Kids
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Cloud for Kids
- Hibernation preschool activities learning about weather
- Severe Storms for Kids – includes tornado in a bottle, what to do in an emergency, and storm worksheets for kids
- How to Make a Weather Vane – easy weather science project for elementary age students
- Lots of fun ideas for a weather theme this week
- Clever Rain Craft for kids to make
- Simple Air Pressure Experiments for kids
- Lots of weather printables to help kids learn about weather terms whil epracticing math and literacy skills
- HUGE Free Printable Weather Unit for lower elementary age children – activities, weather worksheets, and more
Using themed packs makes it fun for children to learn a variety of skills with a theme that interests theme. We have TONS of other themed worksheets including:
- Frozen Worksheets for Kids
- All About Worms Themed Worksheets
- Birds in Winter Themed Worksheets
- Movie Night Themed Worksheets
- Princess Themed Worksheets
- Pool Themed Worksheets
- Solar System Themed Worksheets
- Chameleon Colors Themed Worksheets
- Backyard Critters Themed Worksheets
- Transportation Themed Worksheets
- Super Hero Themed Worksheets
Download Weather Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!