Here is a fun lego games that you can use to learn your alphabet letters or the Books of the Bible.
More Books of the Bible Activities
- Books of the Bible Scramble (printable game)
- Books of the Bible Bookcase (printable books)
- Army of Spoons
- Pool Noodle Activity
- 66 Books on Tee
- Sunday School Lessons, Crafts, Games
Learn the Books of the Bible with Lego
Learning is always more fun when you add Lego’s! Here is a fun, hands on way for kids to learn their Alphabet or the Books of the Bible using Lego’s.
I labeled one base plate Old Testament and one New Testament.
Then, write the names for the books of the Bible on Lego Duplos. I tried to mix up the colors without making it too obvious what was coming next.
- I made the Psalms block bigger as I wanted kids to visualize that it is in the middle of the Bible.
- I used small square Duplos side by side for 1 & 2 books (i.e. 1 Chronicles & 2 Chronicles)
This activity is aimed at 1st-3rd graders and makes a fun, hands on way for kids in Sunday School to learn the Books of the Bible!
Lego Duplo Alphabet Activity
This activity would also work well to help Preschool & Kindergarten children practice the alphabet. Just write a letter on each block and have them stack the 26 blocks from A to Z.
Of for no prep alphabet practice see our over 1000 pages of free Alphabet Printables