Use these under the sea printables to dive into the ocean with your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade student for a fun stem activity for kids. In this lego challenge, students will use the prompts to create ocean animals and items out of lego, duplo, bricks, or even playdough and then learn something about what they’ve created. Simply download pdf file with lego challenge ideas and you are read to play and learn!
If your child loves to build with bricks or loves to study the sea then this is the perfect activity for him! Building and learning facts provides a multi-sensory learning experience your child will enjoy. These ocean stem activities are such a fun way to engage preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler using this at home or in the classroom – these are sure to be a hit!
Under the sea printables
Lego challenge ideas
Print out your free copy of Sea Life Build and Learn Task Cards. Cut out the task cards and shuffle or organize to suit your purposes. Each card will provide your child something to build and challenge him to write three facts about what he built. You can have your child us the sheet provided to record what he is learning or write in a dedicated notebook. You and your child can look up facts in a book or online together.
Lego stem activities
Tips for Using Sea Life Build and Learn Task Cards
- If your child is not fond of building then you can use these cards as drawing and learning challenges or even for use on Minecraft.
- Use the facts recorded and use them to quiz your child about the sea life animals/objects.
- Turn it into a game where your child builds, give you the facts, and you need to guess what he built.
Under the Sea Activities
Looking for more under the sea activities for kids? You will love these clever, free resources and ideas:
- Ocean Color by Number Worksheets
- Build an Ocean Scene with this fun Fractions Activity
- Ocean Simple Coloring Pages
- Printable Ocean Worksheets
- Pearl Color Matching activity
- Try this Watercolor and Crayon Ocean Craft
- Ocean Printable Count & Trace for prek / k
- Cupcake Liner Octopus Craft
- Ocean Life Sensory Bin
- O is for Ocean Weekly Theme for Prek / K
- Ocean Themed Alphabet Cards
- Ocean Animals Printable Pack
- Tons of ideas for a weeks worth of fun learning with an Ocean Theme
- Octopus Color Matching Craft
- 50 Amazing Ocean Crafts for Kids
Don’t miss the other animal studies we’ve created!
- All About Whales
- All About Pinnipeds (seals, sea lions, walrus)
- All About Herps (sea turtles, sea snakes, aquatic frogs, toads, salamander)
- All About Fish, Sharks, and Rays
- All About Mollusks, Crustaceans, & Cephalopods (crabs, lobsters, octopus, bivalves, clams)
- All About Echinoderms & Cnidarians (Jellyfish, Sea Stars, Sand Dollars, Coral)
- Huge Ocean Unit (250+ pages)
Under the sea printables free
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!