Have fun with these One Fish, Two Fish Activities which incorporate learning colors, and strengthening math and literacy skills for young children. These one fish two fish red fish blue fish activities are great for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children to celebrate beloved children’s book author Dr Seuss. Simply download pdf file with one fish two fish printables and you are ready to play and learn!
One Fish, Two Fish Activities
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep one fish, two fish printables for helping young children work on letter recognition, math skills and fine motor skills. These free worksheets are perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students. Use these in literacy centers, extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or alongside reading the book, One Fish, Two Fish. These one fish two fish red fish blue fish activities would be a great addition to a Dr Seuss theme for Dr Seuss Day on March 2nd.
Dr seuss worksheets
One fish two fish red fish blue fish activities
The activities in this pack include:
- Tracing the words – one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish
- Writing the colors of twelve different fish
- Matching the colored fish to an object of the same color
- Finding all the F f
- Finding all the R r
- Finding all the B b
- Coloring the fish to create patterns
- Tracing the numbers from 1 through 6, tracing the word number as well as drawing the correct number of fish
- Counting by 2’s
- Counting by 4’s
- Spin and dot or color in the matching numbers
- I Spy – count and write the number of fish
- Word Search
One fish two fish printables
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or planning a summer camp – you will love these dr seuss one fish two fish activities for kids of all ages! The super cute clipart in this one fish two fish worksheets pack is just what you are looking to add to your one fish two fish lesson plan.
Dr Seuss Activities
Looking for more fun DR Seuss printables and dr seuss activity ideas? Check out these resources!
- LOTS of fun Dr Seuss Activities for kids of all ages!
- Dr Seuss Thing 1 and Thing 2 Handprint Craft
- Free Dr Seuss Worksheets Preschool
- Dr Seuss Oobleck Recipe
- Dr Seuss Truffula Tree Craft
- Truffula Trees Dr Seuss STEM Activities (The Lorax)
- Dr Seuss Craft Puffy Paint Leopard
- FREE Cat in the Hat Math for Kindergarten and Grade 1
- One Fish, Two Fish Activities w/ FREE Dr Seuss Worksheets
- Fun Dr Seuss Preschool Activities
- Dr Seuss Preschool Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats
Looking for more fun activities with goldfish crackers? Try these free printable resources:
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Estimation for Kindergarten Activity with Gold fish
- Super cute Fish bowl, Free Goldfish Counting Printable – 1:1 correspondence activity for numbers 1-10
- Counting Goldfish Activity – roll 2 dice, count the dots and cover the goldfish from 2-12
- Fish Counting Mats, Fishing Printable Pack, and Jonah and the Big Fish Printables
- Goldfish Addtion for Kindergarten – free printable activity
- Fun Goldfish Math with greater than, less than, or equal to fish bowls
- One Fish Two Fish Counting Game for preschoolers with goldfish snacks
Dr Seuss Free Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!