Kids will love learning about the rhymes with these fun and free rhyming words worksheets. Their are lots of fun activity options in this pack of rhyming worksheets for kindergarten and first graders. Use the 12 different sets of activities including matching rhyming words worksheet. Simply print rhyming words worksheets pdf and you are ready to play and learn with these no-prep rhyming activities.
Rhyming Words Worksheets
These rhyming words worksheets are a great no prep, printable pack for kids to read, learn, color and write! This free kindergarten worksheets are a great resource for literacy, writing and more! Our free printable rhyming words worksheets for kids are a fun, no prep way to help teach students educational skills they will need for the future. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low prep activity for helping students learn about rhyming words. We love teaching our pre-k, kindergarteners, and grade 1 tudents the basic skills they will need for the future using fun and exciting worksheets! These no-prep worksheets would be great used as part of a unit study on rhyming words, or as a way for children to practice their reading, fine motor skills and literacy while having fun.
Rhyming words worksheets pdf
This worksheet pack contains over 15 pages of fun rhyming activities that children will enjoy:
- Read the rhyming words and color in the pictures
- Trace the rhyming words and color in the pictures
- matching rhyming words worksheet
- Color in the word that rhymes with the picture
Rhyming words worksheet for kindergarten
- Circle or dab the words that rhyme with the picture
- Cut and paste the rhyming words
- Color in the popcorn and popcorn box that rhyme the same color
- Rainbow Rhyming Words Puzzles
- Camera Strips Rhyming word families
- Lion Rhyming Words Activities
- Cooking up Rhymes Do a Dot Printables
- Butterfly Rhyming Games
- Rhyming Clip Cards
- Glue Puzzles – fun Rhyming Activities for Kindergarten
- Printable Strawberry Themed Rhyming Cards
- Robot Rhyme Puzzle Game
- Rhyming Words Matching Cards, Rocket Rhyming Fun, Winter Rhyming Cards
- Winter Rhyming Puzzles
- Smores Rhyming Games for Preschoolers
- Beehive Rhyming Games for Preschool
- Lots of free rhyming activities for kids
- Sneak in some practice this fall with these Pumpkin Rhyming Words
- Practice rhyming with these fun Valentines cut and paste printables
- Rhyme in December with these Gingerbread Rhyming Puzzles
Free printable kindergarten worksheets
With so worksheet for kindergarten to look through, I want to make sure you find some of our most popular printable kindergarten worksheets. So start scrolling and enjoy!
- Alphabet Worksheets – students will work on tracing letters from A to Z with these free printable, black and white printables.
- Writing Number Worksheets – children will practice tracing and writing numbers 1-20 with these blackline pages.
- Word Family Sliders
- Start out your day with this kindergarten calendar activity
- Make practicing math FUN with these free printable Math Crafts
- Work on discrimination with these Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Practice number recogition, letter recognition, and reading sight words with these Color by Code Worksheets
- These Alphabet Printable Hats are hugely popular and perfect for working on phonemic awareness and a letter of the week curriculum in kindergarten classrooms or homeschool.
- Learn vocabulary as you make your own Kindergarten Alphabet Mini Book has a book for each letter from A to Z.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages – adorable black and white sheets that feature ahuge capital letter with images that start with the same beginning sound for kids to color inside – great way for kids to build vocabulary
- Help kids explore the world around them with these fun, hands on kindergarten science ideas!
- Kindergarten Crafts arranged by month of the year!
Worksheets for kindergarten
- 50 Books for Kindergarten Book List – Books for Kindergarteners to read themselves
- Kindergarten Calendar Printable
- Days of the Week Worksheets
- Kindergarten Spelling Words – add a vowel practice
- Free Kindergarten spelling words Printable
- Hoppy Frog Math Game (addition within 10 and addition to 20)
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Roll to 100 Counting Game
- Shape Puzzles Printable helps kids learn 2d and 3d shapes with free printable shape puzzles!
- Lots of fun, free money games for kids
- 100s Chart Battleship Game
- Flower Shape Kindergarten Math Crafts
- Kids will have fun as they color and learn with these Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Spring Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheet Pages for Kindergarten and first graders
- Playdough Subtraction Smash free printable math activity
- Free Ordinal numbers worksheet coloring page
- Dinosaur Theme Kindergaten Math Worksheets
- What Comes Next Kindergarten Math
- Free Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Short i cvc worksheets cut and paste pdf
- Short E CVC Words Booklet
- Crack the Code CVC Word Worksheets
- Short a CVC Word Book
- Crayon CVC Words Activity
- CVC Word Puzzles Free Printable
- Word Family Sliders Free – lots of styles to print in color or black and white
- Blowing Bubbles Word Family Activities
- Monster Match CVC Word Activity
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- Lots of weather printables to help kids learn about weather terms while epracticing math and literacy skills
- Grab this free printable 5 senses preschool printables to explore the senses of sight, taste, sound, smell, and touch
- Human Body human body playdough mats – lots of choices to learn about various systems of the body including simple for preschoolers, skeletal system, organs, muscles, nerves, and more!
- EPIC, Life-size Human Body Project
- Amazing 5 Senses for kids lesson to explore with hands on activities, videos, books, and more!
- Try this Jelly Bean sense of taste activities for preschool experiment.
- All About Me Kindergarten (Expanding horizons social studies unit to teach kids about themselves, My Family, My Neighborhood, My Community Unit with lots of ideas & resources
- Where do I Live – free printable project and fun idea for explaining how you live in a house, on a block, in a city, in a state, etc.
- Free Community Helpers Coloring Pages – over 20 simple coloring pages exploring jobs
- Community Helpers Printables Wheel
- Handy Community Signs Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Firefighter Worksheet to practice a variety of skills with kids 3-8
- Free Printable Community Helpers Matching Game
Plus don’t miss our sister site – Kindergarten Worksheets and Games . This site containes all FREE printables and is dedicated soley to Kindergartners! Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, hands-on countries for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages! And our hugely popular Pipe Cleaner constellation activities
Kindergarten rhyming worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use (to share please direct others to grab their own copy here; that allows us to keep our resources FREE =)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!