Kids will have fun matching words that rhyme with these rhyming robots puzzles. This super cute, low prep, rhyming activity is perfect for pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. Simply print pdf file and you are ready to play and learn with this rhyming games that uses rhyming words for kindergarten.
Rhyme puzzle game
If they choose a picture of a bee and then log as the answer, I say something like “bee, log- do they rhyme?”. If a child replies yes, then I know they’ll need some extra support to complete the puzzles. For these kids, narrow down the puzzle piece options by completing one robot color set at a time. Then help the kids by saying what the picture is and the possible answers, for example “cat, bat, van – what rhymes with cat… bat or van?” If they say van, I encourage them to try again. Then when they say “bat” I praise them and say something like “great job, cat and bat do rhyme, let’s try another one”. I find this helps to build their confidence and eventually they get the hang of it.
Robot games for kids
- cat rhymes with bat
- fan rhymes with van
- map rhymes with nap
- hen rhymes with pen
- bed rhymes with red
- net rhymes with jet
- cake rhymes with rake
- nose rhymes with rose
- bee rhymes with tree
- log rhymes with dog
- sub rhymes with tub
- top rhymes with mop
- dig rhymes with pig
- sun rhymes with bun
- coat rhymes with boat
- book rhymes with hook
Choose a completed rhyming puzzle such as “cat and bat” and ask the kids “can you think of any other words that rhyme with cat, bat, …?”
Looking for more practice rhyming? Practice does make perfect as the saying goes. We have lots free rhyming printables to help your children get lots of practice – from puzzles, matching activities, worksheets, games, activities and more. Plus don’t miss these rhyming books for kindergarten.
- These rhyming word worksheet pages are super cute and perfect for practice anytime!
- We have lots of fun rhyming puzzles to choose: simple rhyming words for kindergarten, robot rhyming activities, pencil rhyming word activity, or baseball cvc rhyming words
- These clipcards allow students to practice rhyming pictures
- Work on phonics skills with this rhyming ng words for kids game
- Lights… Camera…. RHYME! Camera Strips Rhyming word families
- Lion Rhyming Words Activities for Kindergarten
- Cooking up Rhymes Kindergarten Rhyming Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Fun Rhyming Games for Pre-k (cute school glue theme)
- No one does rhymes like Dr Seuss! Try our free printable Green Eggs and Ham Worksheets or One Fish, Two Fish Dr Seuss Rhyming Games
- Find the missing words Rhyming worksheets for kindergarten
- Printable Strawberry Rhyming Activities for Kindergarten
- Hey Diddle Diddle rhyming pictures activity
- For your super-hero fan, you’ll love these superhero literacy rhyming mats
- Sneak in some practice this fall with these Pumpkin Rhyming Words or these
- Pumpkin Worksheets and games that work on rhyming
- In December, try these rhming christmas worksheets for kindergarten or these Gingerbread Rhyming Puzzles
- Check out these winter rhyming puzzles to choose from: hot cocoa puzzle winter activities for kindergarten, hat winter theme activity ideas for kinderarten, BUMP boardgame winter activity for kindergarten, cute mitten activities for kindergarten matching rhymes
- Practice rhyming with these fun Valentines cut and paste printables
- Looking for spring rhymes? Try these bunny spring rhyming words worksheets, cute egg puzzles with Easter rhyming words, butterfly printable rhyming games, planting tulips rhyming activity for kindergarten, st patricks day donut rhyming game, rhyming words on these flower worksheets
- or these rainbow activities for kindergarten matching rhyming w0rds
- In summer you’ll love this watermelon rhyming activity these flower rhyming worksheets, this matching rhymes summer activity for kindergarten, beehive Rhyming Games for Preschoolers, or this Bee Clip-it rhyming activity for kindergarten
- or this cute smore Matching Rhyming Words Activity
- Rhyming with Valentine’s Day cut and paste worksheets
- Lots of free rhyming activities for kids
- Super cute rhyming words worksheets pdf
Rhyming games printable
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply