Rhyming Robots Puzzles
If they choose a picture of a bee and then log as the answer, I say something like “bee, log- do they rhyme?”. If a child replies yes, then I know they’ll need some extra support to complete the puzzles. For these kids, narrow down the puzzle piece options by completing one robot color set at a time. Then help the kids by saying what the picture is and the possible answers, for example “cat, bat, van – what rhymes with cat… bat or van?” If they say van, I encourage them to try again. Then when they say “bat” I praise them and say something like “great job, cat and bat do rhyme, let’s try another one”. I find this helps to build their confidence and eventually they get the hang of it.
More Alphabet Fun for Kids
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Find
- Phonics Alphabet Coloring Pages
- 17 DIY Alphabet Letter Manipulatives
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- 15 Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Alphabet Go Fish Game (printable)
- Alphabet Weekly Units (books, kids activities, and more)
Download Rhyming Robots puzzles
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.