This winter, your preschoolers can work on rhyming words with this fun set of hot chocolate-themed, winter rhyming puzzles! These low-prep puzzles are perfect for your upcoming winter homeschool preschool lessons.
More Hot Chocolate Fun for Kids
- Hot Chocolate Playdough Recipe
- Free Hot Chocolate Addition & Subtraction Worksheets
- Chocolate Crafts & Activities for Chocolate Day
- Homemade Chocolate GOOP
- Printable Hot Chocolate Multiplication & Division
- Winter Playdough Mats
- Free Hundreds Chart Winter Coloring
- Amazing Historical Winter Candy
Winter Rhyming Puzzles
Preparing the Puzzles
Print out the pages on cardstock. Laminate the puzzles for durability. Now, cut the puzzles apart. You will end up with twenty-one two-piece rhyming puzzles. Print the assessment page on regular printer paper. Kids can choose to color the pictures or leave them blank before completing the activity.
How to Use This Pack
To start, go through the images with your preschooler to make sure they can identify each object featured. You could even play with your child the first time to make sure they can match the rhymes.
After that, kids will search amongst the pieces for the rhyming words to complete each puzzle. This is a great way to reinforce rhyming words with your preschoolers and kindergarteners.
To make this activity self-correcting, place small (identical) stickers on the back of each rhyme. This way, kids can turn the puzzles over and check their own work.
- Rainbow Rhyming Words Puzzles
- Camera Strips Rhyming word families
- Lion Rhyming Words Activities
- Cooking up Rhymes Do a Dot Printables
- Butterfly Rhyming Games
- Rhyming Clip Cards
- Glue Puzzles – fun Rhyming Activities for Kindergarten
- Printable Strawberry Themed Rhyming Cards
- Robot Rhyme Puzzle Game
- Winter Rhyming Puzzles
- Smores Rhyming Games for Preschoolers
- Beehive Rhyming Games for Preschool
- Lots of free rhyming activities for kids
- Sneak in some practice this fall with these Pumpkin Rhyming Words
- Practice rhyming with these fun Valentines cut and paste printables
- Rhyme in December with these Gingerbread Rhyming Puzzles
Download Winter Rhyming Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!