Make practicing identifying synonyms for kids FUN with these hands-on synonym puzzles for first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. This synonym activities These super cute and fun synonyms puzzles are such a fun way for first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade kids! Simply download pdf file with the synonym puzzle pack for you to make learning fun!
Synonyms for Kids
Simply print these activity synonym in color on cardstock and laminate for durability. Then cut apart. I store mine in a clear plastic folder for ease of use and storage.
Kids will then sort out the words to find what picture they go with in this free synonym games. There will be two words (synonyms) that apply to each puzzle.
There are 32 super cute free synonyms puzzles for kids to practice synonym.
Grammar Parts of Speech
Looking for more nouns and verbs games and ways to review parts of speech in english language? You will love these free printable resources and ideas:
- 22 Grammar Picture Books for Kids
- Marshmallow Incident Noun Verb Activity
- Water Gun Parts of Speech
- Scarecrow Pronoun Game
- Free Noun and Verb Game – Food Sorting
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- Going on a Noun Hunt
- Taboo Grammar Game
- Common and Proper Noun Sorting
- Easter Parts of Speech Game
- Parts of Speech Printable Game Sorting Valentines Day Mail
- Synonym Puzzles for Kids
- Printable Homograph Games
- FREE Animal Antonyms Puzzles
Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines science projects kids will want to try
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Journey back to the time of castles and knights with this fun middle ages for kids hands-on history lesson for kids!
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Human Body Project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Find LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
Synonym game printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836, EduClips, The Enlightened Elephant, MelonHeadz
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!