These super cute and fun synonyms puzzles are such a fun way for first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade kids!
FUN & FREE Language Arts Activities
- Apple Synonym & Antonym Worksheets
- Library Scavenger Hunt
- Sandwich Book Report
- Strawberry Rhyming Cards
- Homonym Hamburgers
- Caterpillar CVC Words
- Homophone Earth Day Puzzles
- Animal Antonym Puzzles
Simply print these synonym puzzles in color on cardstock and laminate for durability. Then cut apart. I store mine in a clear plastic folder for ease of use and storage.
Kids will then sort out the words to find what picture they go with. There will be two words (synonyms) that apply to each puzzle.
There are 32 super cute puzzles for kids to practice and learn.
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See more of our second grade worksheets plus our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Synonym Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836, EduClips, The Enlightened Elephant, MelonHeadz
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!