Kids are going to have a blast with this fun, hands on summer learning activity. This quick-to-set-up Paint Gun Parts of Speech Game helps kids from Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade practice noun, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, and alphabet letters too.
Fun Summer Learning Activities
- 40 Summer Science Activities for Kids
- How to Make Your Own Chalk
- Ice Cream Scoops Math Game
- 107 Must Do Summer Activities for Kids
- Educational Water Balloons
- Summer Reading
Paint Gun Parts of Speech Game
Summer means out door fun and loads of kids activities, but it doesn’t mean your kids should stop learning. They actually need to keep their brains challenged so they don’t have the 30%+ summer slide. This fun, Paint Gun Parts of Speech Game is going to fun and educational at the same time!
All you need for this activity is water guns filled with water and a couple drops of food coloring, tape, and targets filled with whatever you want your child to work on. You can snatch free printable targets with your choice of noun / verb, adjective / adverb, or alphabet letters below.
We had each child go around with a different color and a different mission. My 3rd grader was targeting all the nouns, my 1st grader took care of the verbs, and my preschooler took care of the letter A. It was easy to double check because they each had a different color water in their water gun.
This was not only great practice, but loads of fun for all my kids too.
Download Paint Gun Parts of Speech Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own copy.)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!