Kids will have fun practicing sorting nouns, verbs, and adjectives in this free printable Easter Parts of Speech practice for 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade kids.
Easter Parts of Speech Practice
This clever free printable Easter themed literacy activity is lots of fun for 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students to practice identifying nouns, verbs, and adjectives.
Print all the pages in color and then laminate for durability. Cut out the Easter baskets and Easter eggs.
HINT: You can write the parts of speech on the back of the Easter Eggs before laminating to make this activity self-checking.
Kids will sorting the 14 spring themed noun eggs, 14 spring themed verb eggs, and 14 spring themed adjective Easter eggs into the corresponding Easter baskets.
Kids will love adding the adjective Easter eggs to the baskets in this parts of speech games for older elementary age kids.
Grammar Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun grammer printable games and activities to make learning fun? Try these free resources:
- Solve It! Parts of speech games printable
- Minion Contractions Game
- Pirate Parts of Speech Worksheets
- Marshmallow Incident Noun and Verb Games Printable
- Paint Gun parts of speech game
- Fun and FREE Parts of Speech BINGO
- Scarecrow Printable Pronoun Games
- Free Noun Verb Food Sorting Activity
- Synonym Puzzle Printable Synonyms Activity for Kids
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Free Taboo Grammar Games for kids
- Going on a Noun Hunt – noun scavenger hunt
- Easter Parts of Speech Game
- Valentines Day Printable Parts of Speech Mail Sorting
- Printable Homograph Games using Printable Homograph Puzzles Activity
- FREE Animal Antonyms Puzzles
- Common and Proper Noun Sort Printable
- Apple Cut and Paste Nouns and verbs worksheets
- 22 Fun Grammar Picture Books for Kids
- Pre-Primer Sight Word Sentences Cut and Paste Worksheets
- Dictionary Detective Printable Worksheets
- Free spelling dictionary for elementary age students
- Ice Cream Word Endings Sorting Activity
- Pizza Sentence Building Games
- Connect 4 spelling practice worksheets (works with any spelling word list)
- Free Book Report Template – works with any book, for elementary age students
Educational Activities for Kids
- Printable Free Animal Report Template
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- Life-Size Human Body Project with free printables!
- 100 Amazing Food Experiments for Kids
Download Parts of Speech Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!