Make practicing grammar fun with this super cute, free printable free pronoun games. This pro noun game has a Scarecrow theme to make learning fun for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and ESL Students this fall.
Free Pronoun Games
Children will love this engaging Scarecrow Free Pronoun Games where kids will spin and color the pronouns to complete this grammar games. These fun grammar activities will cover pronouns, the present and past tense of the verb to be as well as contractions. There is only one spinner for all these activities! This is such a fun way to learn pronouns with kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students.
Printable pronoun games
Print as many spinners as you need for each group of students. There is one spinner and two recording sheets. If the students aren’t familiar with spinning games, it’s a good idea to show them how to spin using a paper clip and a pencil. They will get the hang of it fast! Laminate the spinners and then print as many recording sheets as you need for the number of students in your class.
Fun pronoun games
The whole class can do these games but they are especially made for ELL / ESL learners who often struggle with pronoun use and verbs. To guide the students before beginning, it’ll be a great idea if the whole class reviews the use of pronouns with the verb to be to refresh their knowledge and memory.
Pronoun games for kids
The spinner is in color and the recording sheets are in black and white. This should save plenty of ink since the recording sheets will be the ones you will print many copies of. There are four separate games (recording sheets) and one spinner. With the contractions sheet, the students will spin the spinner and then read the pronoun the paper clip is pointing at (they). They will then choose a contraction that matches the pronoun (they’re) and so on. They continue doing this until they’ve colored all the boxes. The next game reviews the past tense of the verb to be, again the students will spin, read the pronoun and then color the correct past tense verb that goes with the pronoun. They continue spinning until all verbs are colored! The format of the games (pronoun match and the verb to be present tense) follow the same steps. The students will LOVE these games!
Grammar Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun grammer printable games and activities to make learning fun? Try these free resources:
- Solve It! Parts of speech games printable
- Pirate Parts of Speech Worksheets
- Minion Contractions Game
- Marshmallow Incident Noun and Verb Games Printable
- Paint Gun parts of speech game
- Fun and FREE Parts of Speech BINGO
- Scarecrow Printable Pronoun Games
- Free Noun Verb Food Sorting Activity
- Synonym Puzzle Printable Synonyms Activity for Kids
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Free Taboo Grammar Games for kids
- Going on a Noun Hunt – noun scavenger hunt
- Easter Parts of Speech Game
- Valentines Day Printable Parts of Speech Mail Sorting
- Printable Homograph Games using Printable Homograph Puzzles Activity
- FREE Animal Antonyms Puzzles
- Common and Proper Noun Sort Printable
- Apple Cut and Paste Nouns and verbs worksheets
- 22 Fun Grammar Picture Books for Kids
Free Educational Printables
- Connect 4 spelling practice worksheets (works with any spelling word list)
- Free Book Report Template – works with any book, for elementary age students
- Printable Free Animal Report Template
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- Life-Size Human Body Project with free printables!
- 100 Amazing Food Experiments for Kids
Pronoun Game for Kids
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.