Make sure kids are understanding what they read with these FREE Book Report Template. These are great for first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students reading comprehension
Reading Comprehension Grade 1
It is important to ensure that your Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grader are understanding what they are reading. Reading comprehension is a key homeschool skill that will serve them their entire life.Having kids complete book reports is just one of the ways we can check if they are understanding what they are reading. I created this free 1st grade book report to make it fun and easy to see how my child is doing.
Book Report Template
Book Report for Kids
- Handy Reading Comprehension Bookmarks (any book: fiction or non fiction)
- Sandwich Book Report Forms (print in color or black & white)
- Pizza Reading Comprehension – so many creative ideas (print in color or black & white)
- 100 Books for 1st Graders to Read Themselves (includes free printable list arranged by reading level)
Download FREE Book Report Template
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!