Kids will have fun practicing sorting nouns and verbs with these fun, hands on activities with a fun apple theme for fall. These free Noun and Verb Apple Trees are intended for 1st grade and 2nd grade students.
Noun and Verb Apple Trees
We love making learning FUN!! Our favorite way to make learning fun is by making it a game and adding fun themes. Today I wanted to share two free printables for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders to practice sorting nouns and verbs with a fun fall, apple theme.
Nouns and Verbs Apple Stamping
Students will identify the nouns on the noun tree and use bingo markers or color them. Then they will identify the verbs and mark them as well.
There are two sheets to provide extra practice while at the same time including lots of age appropriate words and vocabulary.
Note: These sheets are in black and white to save on ink!
Nouns and Verbs Apple Sorting
This is activity is great for hands on learners that like to touch things.Kids will manipulate the apples to move them to the correct tree depending on if the word on the apple is a noun or a verb.
This activity is in color and reusable. I suggest using a laminator for durability and storing in a manila folder for years of fun practice!
More FREE Grammar Activities we love:
- 22 Grammar Picture Books for Kids
- Solve It: Parts of Speech Game
- Marshmallow Incident Noun Verb Activity
- Water Gun Parts of Speech
- Scarecrow Pronoun Game
- Free Noun Verb Food Sorting Activity
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- Going on a Noun Hunt
Looking for more fun apple and activities and free apple printables? You will love these apple activities for kindergarten and apple activities for preschoolers!
- Apple Math Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Super cute and FREE Apple Prek Worksheets
- Apple Number Bonds Activities
- Free Alphabet Desk Cart (apple theme and more)
- Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Letter A
- Apple ABC Game
- Apple Seed Counting Activity – Count to 20
- I Spy Preschool – Apples
- Apple Sight Words Tree
- Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheet with a fun Apple theme
- Apple Number Bond to 10 Practical Activities
- Counting Apples Worksheet
- Apple Basket Multiplication Game
- Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page
- Apple Count to 20 Home Punching Apple Munching Activity
- Apple Alphabet Activity – Letter Recognition Game
- Super cute Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
- Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Alphabet Apple Lacing Craft
- Printable Apple Compound Words for Kids
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Fun Johnny Appleseed Day Activities
- Apple Find the letter and Tracing Worksheets
- Fun Apple Experiment Worksheet
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds
- Verbs for Apples
- Apple Theme BUNDLE
Apple Crafts for Kids
- Cute Handprint Apple Craft for Kids
- Paper Plate Apple Core Craft
- Apple Bubble Wrap Art Projects
- ABC Apple Lacing Craft
- Coffee Filter and Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Awesome Apple Pie Playdough Recipe
- 3-in-1 Apple Activities for Toddlers
- Printable Apple Tray Counting and Writing
- Easy Apple Pie Playdough that smells like fall!
- Plus don’t miss this FUN Apple Crafts for Preschoolers
Fun Picture Books to Teach Parts of Speech
Download Noun and Verb Apple Trees
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!