Turn practicing simple addition into a fun math activity with these crack the code worksheet. Children get to become detectives with these free printable Addition to 10 Worksheets. This huge pack of 25+ pages of simple addition worksheets is perfect for kindergarten and first grade students working on addition within 20. Simply print the crack the code worksheet pdf and yo uare ready for some fun kindergarten math worksheets.
Crack the Code Worksheet
Kids need lots of practicing adding numbers within 10 and within 20 so they have a firm foundation for all future math. Using kindergarten math worksheets is a great way to achieve that fluency, however kids can easily become bored with free math worksheets. So we came up with these clever, engaging crack the code worksheets. This free math printable makes practicing addition fun for kindergartners and grade 1 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these crack the code worksheet pdf pack to make practicing addition to 10 and subtraction within 10 fun for kids. This is great as extra practice with simple addition worksheets to achieve math fluency, summer learning, fun math activity sheets, math center in your classroom, and as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Crack the code worksheet pdf
Free crack the code math worksheets printable
Print the pages of this addition to 20 worksheets and set out with a pencil, crayon, markers, or colored pencil and you are ready to practice addition.
You will love that the answer key is included so you can quickly check your child’s answers!
HINT: The pages are in black and white to save you on printer ink costs!
Crack the code math worksheet
This is a HUGE pack of addition to 10 worksheet! There are over 25 pages of math crack the code for kinder and grade 1 to solve. So done your sleuth hat, grab you magnifying glass, and get ready to solve the clues as you become a math detective!
Students will look at the code – 2 animals from the same habitat. Next, they will look at the top of the math worksheet to see what number the animal represents and write that on the line below the code. Finally, students will solve the code by solving the addition problem they made.
- For example: a black tarantula is 1 plus a green turtle that is 3 equals 4.
- Another example: the fox colored red has the value of 4 and we add that to the gila monster colored yellow that is 2 to get the sum of 6.
Printable crack the code for kids’
You will love how excited your student is to practice math with these cool crack the code math worksheets! Use these addition and subtraction worksheets for kindergarten for summer learning, homework, extra practice, seat work, math centers in your classroom, and more!
Kids will love this solve by code math practice! Don’t’ forget to have students color in the pictures along the way. It not only adds to the fun, but is great for strengthening hand muscles they will need for future writing!
For each group of animals, there is an addition page, subtraction page, two addition and subtraction worksheets, and an answer key. Each page has 9 math equations for kids to solve!
Crack the code free printable
We love activities that combine multiple skills, so the images students will see are of animals from different animal habitats. There are 5 pages of kindergarten math worksheets addition with a fun habitat theme to cover five habitats. You will encounter:
- Desert animals such as tarantula, gila monster, armadillo, turtle, camel, fennec fox, eagle, meerkat, scorpion, and a rattle snake.
- Wetland animals such as alligator, dragonfly, trout, beaver, bullfrog, duck, marsh fly, muskrat, otter, and pond snail.
- Rainforest animals such as blue morpho butterfly, cara ibis, monkey, tree frog, anteater, tree cutter ant, parrot, piranha, tarsier little monkey, and a jaguar.
- Polar animal such as puffin, polar bear, beluga whale, seal, walrus, ox, snowy owl, arctic hare, dall sheep, and a moose.
- Ocean animals such as puffer fish, clown fish, octopus, starfish, shark, clam, sea horse, jellyfish, hermit crab, and a dolphin.
Looking for more fun, hands on, and free habitat activities for kids? Try these:
- Free Animal Habitats sticker Worksheets
- Silly Animal Puzzles & Animal Habitats Activity for Kids
- Animal Cookie Habitats Activity
- Printable Habitat Science Game
- Biomes Coloring Pages
- Woodland Themed Worksheets
- Disolving Seashell Activities – a Summer Science Experiment
- Free Beach Worksheets for Preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1
- FREE Ocean Coloring Pages
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- Fun to play with Ocean Slime
- Huge Ocean Unit (250+ pages)
- Ocean Color by Number Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheets with ocean themed pages
- Under the Sea Lego Challenge Printables
- more ocean activities for kids
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Fun Sandcastle Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Sandcastle Colour Matching Activities
- Sandcastle Letter tracing Activity
- Summer Sandcastle Count and Trace Numbers 1-10 Printable Activity
- Sandcastle Number Playdough Mats to count and trace
- Summer STEAM – Sandcastle engineering with tp rolls
- Ice Cream Sandcastle Summer Snack Idea
- Sand Bucket & Shovel Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Sand Volcano – EASY Summer Science Experiment for Kids
- Beach Summer Experiment with a Density Tower
Looking for more subtraction worksheets and subtraction games to make learning to subtract fun? Check out these subtraction math ideas and free resources:
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- FUN Subtraction BINGO
- Goldfish subtraction games for Kindergarten
- Hungry Unicorn Subtraction – sensory math activities
- Patriotic Subtraction Mats
- Free Valentine’s day subtraction worksheets
- Toy Story Subtraction Flash Cards
- Roll and Smash within 6 (great for strengthening hand muscles) – subtraction activities
- Subtraction Smash – FUN subtraction practice for kindergartners within 10
- Roll & Subtraction Smash printable activity for kids within 12 (with number sense)
- Fill-in-the-Wheel Free Math Subtraction Worksheets
- Fun and FREE Subtraction Worksheets with a deck of cards
- Math Aquarium – Free Subtraction File Folder Game
- Free Printable Subtraction worksheets pdf you turn into a mini book
- Pot of Gold Subtraction Math Craft
- Hibernating Animals Simple Subtraction Worksheets
- Lemon Free Subtraction Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Thanksgiving Math Worksheets – Cut and Paste Subtraction Turkeys
- Subtraction Playdough Mats
- Animal Crack the Code Worksheet – simple addition and subtraction
- Back to School Crack the Code Worksheet – simple addition and subtraction
- Christmas Fact Family Math
- Watermelon Fact Family Worksheets
- See even more FREE subtraction games worksheets!
Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Math Mystery subtraction printables
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Addition and Subtration Games Printable within 5
- Gumball Math Addition and subtraction worksheets
- Fluency within 5 addition and subtraction games
- Subtraction & Addition Candy Corn Math Puzzles
- Hot chocolate math – addition and subtraction fact family worksheets
- Snowman Math – build a snowman by solving addition and subtraction problems
- Christmas Fact Families – addition and subtraction worksheets
- Star Wars Math Activities: Addition and Subtraction to 20
- Butterfly Addition and Subtraction Kindergarten
- Kindergarten Free Summer Math Worksheets
- Math Cootie Catcher – addition, subtraction, numbers, dubbling
- Free Fact Family Worksheets – color or black & white
- Apple Kindergarten Math Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Lovely and attractive worksheets
Thank you for sharing your work. The children I work with in the home and at school really enjoy the activities.
Thank you. It should make math a little more interesting.
thank you so much , The worksheet was simply outstanding.
Thank you for sharing these wonderful worksheets.
Thank you for sharing your gifts and talents with others. Your work sheet have helped my son grow. He is an up and coming 1st grader. Looking forward to using your 1st grade worksheets. The Kindergarten worksheet were wonderful. Thank you!
Absolutely amazing worksheets… kids love doing it… thank you