Turn practicing simple addition into a fun math activity with these crack the code worksheet. Children get to become detectives with these free printable Addition to 10 Worksheets. This huge pack of 25+ pages of simple addition worksheets is perfect for kindergarten and first grade students working on addition within 20. Simply print the crack the code worksheet pdf and yo uare ready for some fun kindergarten math worksheets.
Crack the Code Worksheet
Kids need lots of practicing adding numbers within 10 and within 20 so they have a firm foundation for all future math. Using kindergarten math worksheets is a great way to achieve that fluency, however kids can easily become bored with free math worksheets. So we came up with these clever, engaging crack the code worksheets. This free math printable makes practicing addition fun for kindergartners and grade 1 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these crack the code worksheet pdf pack to make practicing addition to 10 and subtraction within 10 fun for kids. This is great as extra practice with simple addition worksheets to achieve math fluency, summer learning, fun math activity sheets, math center in your classroom, and as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Crack the code worksheet pdf
Free crack the code math worksheets printable
Print the pages of this addition to 20 worksheets and set out with a pencil, crayon, markers, or colored pencil and you are ready to practice addition.
You will love that the answer key is included so you can quickly check your child’s answers!
HINT: The pages are in black and white to save you on printer ink costs!
Crack the code math worksheet
This is a HUGE pack of addition to 10 worksheet! There are over 25 pages of math crack the code for kinder and grade 1 to solve. So done your sleuth hat, grab you magnifying glass, and get ready to solve the clues as you become a math detective!
Students will look at the code – 2 animals from the same habitat. Next, they will look at the top of the math worksheet to see what number the animal represents and write that on the line below the code. Finally, students will solve the code by solving the addition problem they made.
- For example: a black tarantula is 1 plus a green turtle that is 3 equals 4.
- Another example: the fox colored red has the value of 4 and we add that to the gila monster colored yellow that is 2 to get the sum of 6.
Crack the code free printable
You will love how excited your student is to practice math with these cool crack the code math worksheets! Use these addition and subtraction worksheets for kindergarten for summer learning, homework, extra practice, seat work, math centers in your classroom, and more!
Kids will love this solve by code math practice! Don’t’ forget to have students color in the pictures along the way. It not only adds to the fun, but is great for strengthening hand muscles they will need for future writing!
For each group of animals, there is an addition page, subtraction page, two addition and subtraction worksheets, and an answer key. Each page has 9 math equations for kids to solve!
Printable crack the code for kids’
We love activities that combine multiple skills, so the images students will see are of animals from different animal habitats. There are 5 pages of kindergarten math worksheets addition with a fun habitat theme to cover five habitats. You will encounter:
- Desert animals such as tarantula, gila monster, armadillo, turtle, camel, fennec fox, eagle, meerkat, scorpion, and a rattle snake.
- Wetland animals such as alligator, dragonfly, trout, beaver, bullfrog, duck, marsh fly, muskrat, otter, and pond snail.
- Rainforest animals such as blue morpho butterfly, cara ibis, monkey, tree frog, anteater, tree cutter ant, parrot, piranha, tarsier little monkey, and a jaguar.
- Polar animal such as puffin, polar bear, beluga whale, seal, walrus, ox, snowy owl, arctic hare, dall sheep, and a moose.
- Ocean animals such as puffer fish, clown fish, octopus, starfish, shark, clam, sea horse, jellyfish, hermit crab, and a dolphin.
Looking for more fun, hands on, and free habitat activities for kids? Try these:
- Free Animal Habitats sticker Worksheets
- Silly Animal Puzzles & Animal Habitats Activity for Kids
- Animal Cookie Habitats Activity
- Printable Habitat Science Game
- Biomes Coloring Pages
- Woodland Themed Worksheets
- Disolving Seashell Activities – a Summer Science Experiment
- Free Beach Worksheets for Preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1
- FREE Ocean Coloring Pages
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- Fun to play with Ocean Slime
- Huge Ocean Unit (250+ pages)
- Ocean Color by Number Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheets with ocean themed pages
- Under the Sea Lego Challenge Printables
- more ocean activities for kids
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Fun Sandcastle Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Sandcastle Colour Matching Activities
- Sandcastle Letter tracing Activity
- Summer Sandcastle Count and Trace Numbers 1-10 Printable Activity
- Sandcastle Number Playdough Mats to count and trace
- Summer STEAM – Sandcastle engineering with tp rolls
- Ice Cream Sandcastle Summer Snack Idea
- Sand Bucket & Shovel Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Sand Volcano – EASY Summer Science Experiment for Kids
- Beach Summer Experiment with a Density Tower
Worksheets for Grade 1
If you have a 1st grader and you are looking for more fun, hands on 1st grade Worksheets, games and activities to make learning fun – you will love these resources!
- 100 Books 1st Graders can Read Themselves with free 1st grade reading books pdf free
- Fun-to-Read Chapter Books for 1st Graders
- Free Printable 1st Grade Book Report template
- Kid favorite, FREE Cut and Paste Worksheets for a variety of subjects!
- Sight Words Printable List
- First Grade Word Search
- Phonics Dab the th worksheets
- sh, ch, th word Digraph Games
- Ending Blends Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Cut and Paste L Blends Worksheets
- LOTS more free printable phonics worksheets and games
Free printable worksheets for 1st grade
Looking for even more grade 1 worksheets to review skills while having fun? Check out these resources:
- 1st Grade Reading Games – Reading the Easy Way 1st Grade
- Fun, hands-on Counting Coins Games
- Over 500 pages of Kindergarten Writing Prompts Free
- Sentence Scramble Worksheets
- Princess Color by Sight Word Worksheets
- Time Puzzles make learning to use a clock FUN
- Gumball Math Worksheets to practice addition & subtraction
- Crack the Code Worksheets for practicing math while having fun
- Bingo Shapes Game
- Color the Coin Money Coloring Pages
- Addition and Subtraction Math Mystery
- Printable Addition Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- Free Hundreds Tens and Ones Worksheets
- Free printable 1st grade math worksheets
1st Grade Science
Dive into some outrageousl fun science with our hands-on experiments and first grade worksheets
- Solar System Worksheets Pack
- Life-size Human Body Project with free printable template
- EASY Lemon Battery Experiment
- 12 Hands-on Battery Experiment Ideas for Kids
- Mind-blowing Magnetic Slime for Kids
- Magnet experiments for Kids
- Balloon Solid, liquid, gas hands-on activities plus other projects
- Phases of the Moon for Kids – worksheets, activities, Oreo moon phases, and more
- Weather Unit with worksheets and hands-on weather activities for kids
- Learn the planet names with this Solar System for Kids Lesson plus tons of other Solar System Project Ideas
Grade 1 Science
Plus don’t miss these worksheets for grade 1
- Learn about Animal Classifications for Kids with these free printable cootie catchers
- Lots of 1st Grade Science Projects
- HUGE Ocean Animals for Kids Unit
- Dive into the amazing world of botany with this plants for kids lessons
- Learn about LOTS of life cycles for kids (panda, spider, watermelon, bee, sunflower, spider, and more!)
- TONS of fun Human Body for Kids activities, expeirments, and free printables too!
- Free Scientific Method Worksheets
Free first grade worksheets
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables. Plus don’t miss all our fun, free, and immersive history lessons for kids and our other worksheet for grade 1
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Cute, Free Printable State Coloring Pages
- Free Printable States and Capitals Matching Game
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about American symbols with these Patriotic American Symbols for Kids
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty,and more!
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Explore American History for kids including lots of fun, hands on activities and free printables
- 4 week lesson about Early Explorers for Kids
- The Colonial America for Kids lesson takes kids on a journey back to the first permanent settlement in America – Jamestown. Students will learn about colonial life with lots of hands on projects like eating Gruel, making a Wattle & Daub house, and creating a tin lantern will make the settlement come alive.
- We will make westward expansion for kids come alive for kids as they learn facts about the time period from about 1783-1898. In addition to learning about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, students will also learn to match animal trails, map the united states, and learn about North American animals too.
- Pennant History Posters to see US History At-a-Glance
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Ready to dive more in depth? Check out Country Study for Kids – look at 16 countries around the world up close
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Research and learn with these free Children around the World Worksheets
- Roll into Geography – Printable Geography Games
- You can find all our FREE printable country coloring pages covering over 36 different nations – or jump right to Spain Coloring Pages, China Coloring Pages, Italy Coloring Pages, Chile Coloring Pages, Germany Coloring Pages, and Costa Rica Coloring Pages
- Over 1+ million pages of Free Printable Worksheets
Math code worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!