Kids will love these free addition worksheets the fold into a pocket size, printable mini book to practice addition facts. Not only will filling it out reinforce adding 0-13, but kids can then use the mini book when they are stumped with addition facts.
Kids will love this pocket size, printable mini book that they can fill with addition facts. Not only will filling it out reinforce adding 0-13, but kids can then use the mini book when they are stumped with addition facts.
If you are looking for a fun, simple way for kids to learn and practice their math, these math addition worksheets is perfect! This free printable, black and white book is quick and easy to make plus geared at kids in Kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students.
Whether you are a classroom teacher looking for extra seatwork, homework, or a quick addition to a math center or a parent or homeschooler looking to give your kids extra math practice to improve math fluency — you will love this math printable!
Addition Chart Printable
Students will get great addition practice as they fill out their math book with a pencil, pen, crayon, marker, or any other favorite writing utencil. This addition worksheet allos students to add numbers from 0-12. Not only will filling in the book help kids practice and learn their addition facts, but this easy to reference mini book will help kids practice and reference on the go. To make each book all you need is to print one page in black and white.
Printable Addition Facts
These 1st grade math worksheets are great for working on addition facts! You can use them for kindergarten math, grade 1 math, or review to improve speed and accuracy in grade 2 math.
Check out our other Math Mini Books:
- Multiplication Math Mini Book
- Subtraction Math Mini Book
- Money Math Mini Book
- Division Math Mini Book
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
- Ladybug Addition Game
Don’t miss all our amazing grade 1 worksheets and first grade activities with 300,000+ different ideas to make learning FUN! Or sneak in some seasonal kids activities to make the most of these precious early years!
Have other children you are homeschooling? You will want to check out our pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten and free alphabet printables. Plus find our history for kids and easy science experiments for kids or all our free printable worksheets for kids.
Addition Mini Book
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!