Kids will love these addition worksheets that not only provide great practice adding, but fold into a cute pocket-size, printable mini book! These math addition worksheets reinforce adding numbers 0-13, but kids can then use the booklet as a reference tool when they are stumped with addition facts. This addition activity is great for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders too. Simply print free addition worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Kids will love this pocket size, printable mini book filled with printable addition facts. This clever addition printable starts as an addition worksheet for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students to fill in the addition 0-12 facts. Now fold the free printable addition worksheets into a cute addition mini book for students to use as reference. Whether you are a classroom teacher looking for extra seatwork, homework, a quick addition to a math center, or a parent / homeschooler looking to give your kids extra math practice to improve math fluency — you will love this addition practice!
Free addition worksheets
Math addition worksheets
If you are looking for a fun, simple way for kids to learn and practice their math, these math addition worksheets is perfect! This free printable, black and white book is quick and easy to make. Students will get great addition practice as they fill out their math book with a pencil, pen, crayon, marker, or any other favorite writing utencil. This addition worksheet allos students to add numbers from 0-13. Not only will filling in the book help kids practice and learn their addition facts, but this easy to reference mini book will help kids practice and reference on the go. To make each book all you need is to print one page in black and white.
Printable Addition Facts
There are 2 mini books to make so that your child can practice additoin all the way up through addition to 13. Younger children can stop with the first book. THis is great for fluency and helping kids see addition patterns too!
Check out our other Math Mini Books:
- Multiplication Math Mini Book
- Subtraction Math Mini Book
- Money Math Mini Book
- Division Math Mini Book
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
- Ladybug Addition Game
Don’t miss all our amazing grade 1 worksheets and first grade activities with 300,000+ different ideas to make learning FUN! Or sneak in some seasonal kids activities to make the most of these precious early years! Have other children you are homeschooling? You will want to check out our pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten and free alphabet printables. Plus find our history for kids and easy science experiments for kids or all our free printable worksheets for kids.
Addition Mini Book
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Parent SET <<
Hello Ms. Beth, I really appreciate your time, your projects but must of all your creativity. I will start to introduce this material to two of my 3 grandkids. Thanks a bunch
This is so helpful