Make practicing preschool sight words fun with these NO PREP, FREE printable Little Mermaid Color by Sight Word. These color by sight word free feature favorite under the sea characters such as Ariel, Ursula, Eric, King Triton, and more. Preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders will have fun working on visual discrimination and fluency as they color by code to bring this favorite Disney classic to life. This colour by sight word makes practicing sight words FUN! Simply print free color by sight word pdf and you are ready to color, read, and learn!
Color by Sight Word
You will love these Little Mermaid Color by Sight Words worksheets that allow them to practice recognizing pre primer Dolch sight words, early reading, and strengthening fine motor skills at the same time. Simply print the free colour by sight word, grab some crayons, markers, or colored pencils – and you are ready to practice sight words! This is great practice for learning these common sight words with preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this handy free sight word worksheet is a great way to practice!
Color by sight word free
Color by sight words
Print however many of these fcolour by sight word free printable worksheets you’d like. You’ll love that these are NO PREP. The characters included in these sight word worksheets include:
- Mermaid Ariel
- Prince Eric
- Ariel with human legs
- King Triton
Color by sight word worksheets
Kids will read the sight words in the picture, find the preschool sight word on the top key, and then color that space with the color listed by the pre primer sight word.
Preschool Sight Words List: a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
Colour by sight word
Continue with this colour by sight words recognition activity until the picture is colored. The answer key is included for these Ariel Preschool Sight Words Coloring Page.
Sight words for pre k
Free pre k sight words activities to make learning fun:
- Free Printable Sight Words List
- Sight Words Construction games for Kids
- Crazy Roads pre primer sight word games
- Cut & Paste Worksheets – pre primer sight word sentences
- Tracing Sight Words Worksheets
- Penguin Sight Word Maze
- Christmas Sight Words – Read & Dab Mats
- Summer Free Sight Word Games
- Rocketship Sight Words
- Chocolate Box Preschool Sight Words Activity
- Valentine Color by Sight Word Worksheets
- Monster free printable sight word worksheets
- more preschool sight word activities
- Reading the EASY Way – Pre School Reading Program
- Little Mermaid, Ariel Color by Sight Word
Printable sight word games
Looking for more fun, hands on kindergarten sight word worksheets, games, and activities? Check ideas these out:
- Crazy Roads – Kindergarten Sight Word games
- Farm Printable Sight Word Games
- Pumpkin Sight Words Game
- Dinosaur Sight Words Activity
- Pirate Sight Words Game
- Free Christmas Sight Word Worksheets
- Blackout Sight Word Game
- Free Printable Sight Word BINGO
- Battleship Sight word games
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Sheets
- Color by Sight Word Spring Reader
- Easter Sight Words Maze Worksheets
- Printable Second Grade Sight Words Games
- Peacock Kindergarten Sight Words Activity
- Flower Sight Word Maze Worksheets
- Summer Mazes – Sight Word Worksheets
- Read! Trace! Write! – building sentences with sight words
- Train Sightwordsgame
- Popcorn sight words printables
Disney activity sheets
Learning alongside your child’s favorite Disney characters makes learning fun! Here are several other free printables with a fun Disney twist to make learning FUN:
- Cars Reward Chart – great for encouraging and tracking reading, chores, using the potty, and more!
- Princess Princess Alphabet Coloring Pages – color and display alphabet wall cards (or grab the Princess Alphabet Letters in full color)
- Disney Spelling Tests – make practice spelling fun (or try these Princess Spelling Tests)
- Princess Sight Word Readers – help kids get excited to practice reading sight words with these readers for Toddler-2nd grade
- Princess Disney Printable Calendar 2022 – updated annually
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets – help preschool, kindergarten ,and first graders practice a variety of alphabet, math, and literacy skills with a fun twist
- Princess Worksheets – math and literacy has never been so much fun as with these NO PREP, free worksheets for kids from toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and first grade
- Princess Printables Reading Logs
- Frozen Reading Logs make it fun for kids to track how much they’ve read
- Greater than Less Than Worksheets Peter Pan Printables
- Toy Story and Cars Free printable sight word books pdf
- Cute Alphabet Disney Worksheets from A to Z
- Monsters Inc Worksheets make practicing math, letters, and literacy scary fun!
- Rapunzel Worksheets – Do you have a fan of the Tangled movie? Practicing math and literacy skills with this long-haired princess
- Disney Villain Printables – Themed Kindergarten Worksheets
- Alice in Wonderland Worksheets for kids to practice math and literacy
- Color by Number Alice in Wonderland Worksheets
- Peter Pan Color by CVC Word Worksheets
- Doc McStuffins Printables with math and literacy worksheets for preschoolers
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates Worksheets filled with fun math and alphabet worksheets
- Little Mermaid Color by Sight Word Worksheets – kids will have fun coloring by code as they practice reading sight words with Ariel
- Beauty and the Beast Color by Number Printable – these worksheets help preschoolers practice number recognition while strengthening fine motor skills
- Toy Story Subtraction Flash Cards
- Princess Addition Flash Cards
- Star Wars WOrksheets
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Join Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf with these adorable FROZEN Preschool Worksheets
- Villains Disney Printables – These themed worksheets make it fun for kids to practice a variety of skills
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You’ll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Head to the tower to learn with Tangled using these Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Learn all about weather with these Free Weather Printables
- Work on learning colors with these Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Go prehistoric with this colorful Free Dinosaur Printables or these dinosaur printables
- Yeehaw! Join the cowboys in these Wild West Worksheets
- Super cute, FREE Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Lots more Kindergarten Worksheets with fun themes
Color by Sight Words Worksheets
Kids will have fun working reading and recognizing sight words to improve reading fluency with these color by sight word printables!
- Rapunzel Color by Sight Words
- Little Mermaid Color by Sight Word Free Printable Worksheets
- Valentine Sight Word Coloring Pages
- Color by Sight Words Free Groundhog Day Printables
- Christmas Color by Sight Word
- Peter Pan Color by CVC Coloring Pages
- Bugs Color by Blend Worksheet
Free printable color by sight word
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Thank you SO much for being so generous with your creations. We are doing a Native American Unit to go with our Social Studies and Reading Units. It is hard to find good things for the Woodland Indians. You have great stuff! Also, I teach some newcomers and you have great things to help them learn the language.
Thank you for sharing!
From Cancun ..with COVID19 crisis…GRACIAS! GRACIAS! GRACIAS! amazing what you have done!
Awesome printables! Thank you so much for sharing them!
Thank you for all of this content! My 6yo has not been enjoying distance learning at all! I told we would start Princess School instead (not really know what I’d do but just trying to keep her excited). We are using a lot of your printables plus cursive, arithmetic, manners and any other creative thing I can think of daily to keep us all going. My 4yo loves your stuff too!
Thank you so much for creating these great activities. I am using them with my granddaughter this summer and they will be so much fun!!
Thank you so much for your helping me to teach my baby.