Get your little princess excited about reading with these super cute, princess themed reading log printable. This pack has lots of free printable reading log options, each with pretty princess clipart to encourage kids to read. The pack containes lots of options including both a reading log book to record all the books your child has read and spots to reacord a daily reading log, a weekly reading log, and a monthly reading log too. We’ve also included a reading certificate to celebrate your child’s reading. These are super cute and handy for pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students. Simply download pdf file with printable book log and you are ready to isnpire kids to READ!
Reading log printable
Kids should be reading at least 30 minutes a day! Not only does this allow them to become better readers, but they learn vocabulary, learn to read better, and it opens up a whole new world for them! Help keep track of the books children read with these handy reading log printable. These super cute, free printable reading logs are a great way to create a reading Princess in your home as they include clipart inpsired by Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, and more! Use these with preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 children.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you wll love these handy weekly reading logs to keep track of children are reading as much as they should be! Use them at home, in the classroom, or as part of your homeschool curriculum.
Free Printable Reading Log
Reading log book
- daily reading log
- weekly reaidng log – keep tracking of reading by week
- monthly reading log – helps insure kids are forming good habbits reading all month long
- book log bookmark
- book long/reading tracking worksheet
- reading certificate
Help kids set monthly reading goals and help childrne record the books they read on these cute princess theme reaidng printables. This is a great way to help make sure your kids are reading as much as they should – at least 30 minutes a day!! Reading is so important for not only learning content, but improving reading skills, vocabulary, spelling, and so much more!
These are handy for kids of all ages to use as a free printable kids bookmark. Plus the pretty princesses encourage kids to keep reading!
- 50 Books for Kindergarten Book List – Books for Kindergarteners to read themselves
- Best kindergarten books to read aloud
- 1st grade reading books pdf – 100 Books for 1st Graders to Read Themselves
- 1st grade picture books
- First grade read aloud chapter books
- Top 25 Chapter books for 1st graders
- Best 2nd Grade Reading List
- Read aloud chapter books for 2nd grade
- Homeschool 3rd grade reading list
- 4th Grade Book Listt
- 5th grade reading book lists
- Historical fiction books for kids
Free Printable Reading Logs
- Monthly Reading Log – this free printable has ‘traditional’ monthly themes
- Bookshelf Free Printable Reading Logs – super cute and fun for kids of all ages!
- Pencil Free Printable Reading Logs -print reading worksheet and color a pencil for each book you read
- Frozen Free Printable Reading Logs – kids will have fun tracking their reading and the books they’ve read with this motivating free printable for kids of all ages
- Princess Free Printable Reading Logs – students will have fun tracking their reading with these free printable reading logs
- Super Hero Free Printable Reading Logs – using a favorite theme of kids will encourage kids to read
- Cars Free Printable Book Logs – children will have fun tracking the books they’ve read with these clever free reading log
- Summer Free Printable Reading Logs – students will be motivated to read this summer with these ideas
- Reading Comprehension Bookmarks – this is a great tool for making sure kids are understanding what they are reading
- Reading Levels by Grade – how to pick the right books for every reading level and tons of printable book lists too
Looking for more fun, free princess worksheets to practice math, sight words, alphabet letters, and more? You will love these resources!
- Free Princess Printables with a variety of math and literacy activities for ages 3-7
- Free Printable Princess Books with sight words for toddler, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets ages 3-7
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack (ages 3-7)
- Disney Princess Calendar 2021 (updated each year)
- Princess Free Spelling Worksheets Tests – lots of templates
- Princess Color by Number Worksheets
- Free Princess alphabet Letters
- Disney Princess Alphabet Coloring Pages – wall pennants
- Princess Reading Log Template
- Ariel Color by Sight Word
- Beauty and the Beast Color by Number Printable
- Free Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages A to Z
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition
- Cinderella Color by Letter
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Join Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf with these adorable FROZEN Preschool Worksheets
- Villains Disney Printables – These themed worksheets make it fun for kids to practice a variety of skills
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You’ll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Head to the tower to learn with Tangled using these Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Learn all about weather with these Free Weather Printables
- Work on learning colors with these Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Go prehistoric with this colorful Free Dinosaur Printables or these dinosaur printables
- Yeehaw! Join the cowboys in these Wild West Worksheets
- Super cute, FREE Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Lots more Kindergarten Worksheets with fun themes
- ⭐Reader Favorite Alphabet Coloring Pages shaed like the uppercase letter
- ⭐You don’t want to miss these Alphabet Worksheets
- Preschoolers love these cute, FREE Alphabet Coloring Pages
- ✂ Free Printable Lowercase alphabet crafts or Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Grab those bingo daubers and practice your ABCs with these Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables or these Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable or these Zoo Animals Color By Number Worksheets
- Work on visual discrimination with these FREE I Spy Farm Animals Worksheet pages
- Head to the farm with these printable Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Sight Words Printable List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments or these 100 Food Science Experiments
- Check out these fun Shape Craft Ideas for preschoolers or these
- Zoo Animal Crafts for kids
- Zoo Animals Uppercase Tracing Letters
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
⏩ Plus you can find all of our 1+ million free printable worksheets for toddler-8th graders here!
⏩ 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
Download Reading Worksheets
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.