Celebrate Star Wars Day on May 4th with these super cute Star Wars Worksheets! This pack is loaded with over 50 pages of star wars printable activities to make learning fun for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students. Whether you are learning your shapes, letters, counting, adding double digit numbers, or want to use the star wars I spy printable, you will love these star wars kindergarten worksheets. Simply print pdf file with star wars activity sheets and you are ready to play and learn with a star wars activity for kids from a galaxy far, far away!
Star Wars Worksheets
This fun Star Wars Worksheets are a great way for young children to work on their math and literacy skills with a fun star wars theme. These free star wars worksheet include practice pre-writing, shapes, mazes, counting, addition, skip counting, tracing numbers, letter matching, alphabet tracing, and so much more! Use these star wars activity sheets with preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Use these free star wars printables alongside a space unit or even for celebrating Star Wars Day on the 4th of May.
Star Wars Printables pdf
Star Wars activities printable
Your young Jedi (or Padwan) will have fun doing school at home while having fun using the Force (of knowledge) with these star wars activities printable sheets.
- Empire Trace the Lines is a great way to strengthen fine motor skills by tracing pre-writing lines
- Follow the Paths with 4 mazes to work on problem solving: help Darth Vadar’s tie fighter get to the death star and then to help him get to Queen Amidala. Also, help Chewbacca get to Han Solo and Finn get to Ray so they can continue their fight against the Imperial troops.
- Star Wars Alphabet Matching cards to practice letter recognition of both upper and lowercase letters. We have so many cute clipart images we have a different one for each letter from A to Z: AT-AT, the death star, C3PO robot, Millennium Falcon, X wing, green light saber, Kylo Ren, Chewie, R2D2, Poe, Finn, Resistance Fighter, Stormtrooper, Han Solo, Princess Leia Organa, BB8 droid, Ray, Yoda, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Queen Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Phasma, Anakin Sky walker, First order trooper, and Boba Fett.
- Practice tracing letters and writing words by learning the names of your favorite star wars characters
- Alphabet Tracing from A to Z and Write My Name
- Number Tracing from 1-50
- Size Sequencing Cards help children practice measurement skills by arranging the smallest members of the Rebel Alliance to the largest.
- Find the spy with this which one is different printable worksheet.
- Help get everyone in order to fight the battle by cutting and pasting the figures to complete the pattern.
- Find the Letter pages are a great way to practice letter discrimination of both uppercase and lowercase letters.
Star Wars activity sheets
- Star Wars 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy pages work on visual discrimination and counting these popular characters.
- Beginning Letter Sounds Clip Cards help students start to work on phonemic awareness, listening for the sounds letters make.
- Syllable Cards are a fun way for kids to practice listening for how many syllables are in a word.
- Skip Counting Puzzles are a cute, hands-on way for early learners to practice counting by 1s, counting by 2s, counting by 3s, and counting by 4s.
- Counting Cards are a star wars activity to help preschoolers, prek, and kindergartens practice counting objects. Wouldn’t it be scary to run into that many evil Darth Vadars in your next light saber battle?
- Addition and Subtractions within 10 clip cards turn practicing math into a fun math game for kindergartners.
- Star Wars Graphing makes practicing this Kindergarten math skill fun!
- Who is lurking in the shadow? Find out as you match the shadows to the correct character with this learning activity for pre k that works on visual discrimination.
Star Wars math worksheets
There are so any educational activitties in these star wars worksheet pack! From sorting nouns, making words, identifying beginning sounds, working on letter recognition, tracing alphabet letter, and more!
- Are you seeing double too? Match the shapes to helps kids work on shape recognition.
- Another fun activity to work on visual discrimination as you learn with this George Lucas successful movie is to match the pictures and the picture with the correct name.
- Help the rebels plot their course to the imperial cruise with this More or Less practice page.
- Practice sorting parts of speech with this cut and paste worksheet to help grade 1 and grade 1 sort nouns and verbs.
- Cut and paste Alphabetical Order will help you get the characters in line using ABCs.
- Make a Word helps your child practice spelling by seeing how many words they can spell from light saber and millennium falcon.
- Make sure Ray isn’t late for the planning meeting by helping her tell time on the clocks.
- Practice number words with this count and trace the character. Which character is your favorite?
- Trace the shape and the shape name around the cute pictures.
- Double Digit Addition Problems are fun to solve when you are using them to defeat the dark side.
- Join the resistance, but first you’ll need to prove your skills completing these Double Digit Subtraction Problems.
Star Wars printable activities
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these Star Wars worksheets for kids are sure to get kids excited about learning. Use them in a center, themed week, summer learning, or just to draw on your child’s natural interests to help them engage in material. No matter what, they will get the opportunity to practice a variety of important skills.
So I’m curious, does your family have a favorite movie? Are you a traditionalist and like the original A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and a New Hope. Or perhaps you like the prequel that includes Episode I – The Phantom Menace Episode II – Attack of the Clones, and Episode III – Revenge of the Sith. My teenage son really enjoys the sequel trilogy consisting of Episode VII – The Force Awakens, Episode VIII – The Last Jedi, and Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker. Although personally, I think bringing back Harrison Ford, Carry Fisher, and Mark Hamill was a mistake; I wanted to see them live happily ever after and the sequel trilogy take place farther along in time.
But if you have younger kids, you probably enjoy the cartoon versions that are less violent and more appropriate for young audiences to develop a love of star wars, such as The Clone Wars and Rebels.
Star Wars Printables
Looking for more free star wars printables for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and elementary age kids? Take a peak at these resources:
- Free Star Wars Worksheets to practice math and literacy skills with young learners
- Super cute Star Wars Bookmarks – over 12 templates to choose from!
- Star Wars Letters Printable Pennants
- FUN Star Wars Math – addition and subtraction activity with free printable
- Star Wars Printable Letter Find Worksheet
- BBG Alphabet Tracing is fun star wars printable activities
- Star Wars Multiple Worksheets
- Simple Star Wars Coloring Pages
- Practice sight words with this engaging Star Wars Printable Activity
- R2D2 Star Wars Printable Number Tracing 1-20
- Star Wars Free Printable Calendar
- Cute Star Wars Birthday Party filled with tons of fun star wars activities!
- Free Star Wars Writing Prompts
- Plus don’t miss 101 Star Wars Crafts and Activities for Kids
Solar System Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands on science activities to teach kids about astronomy or to round out your solar system for kids unit. You will love these hands on solar system activities and lessons:
- The Sun Activities for Kindergarten – learn about the sun and how the planets orbit around it including a fun planets game for kids!
- Moon Activities for Kids & Astronauts Too – make oreo moon phases, DIY telescope, learn about the astronauts who landed on the moon, and more!
- Inner Planets for Kids (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars) – Use our free planet worksheets and fun hands-on activities like Mercury craters, Venus’ melting rocks, layers of the earth, and Erupting Mars Volcano
- Outer Planets for Kids (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune) – combination of hands-on solar system projects and solar system printables; gaseous Jupiter, Saturn Rocket, plus cloudy Uranus and Neptune.
- Pluto, Asteroid Belt, Comets, and Stars for Kids – make a FUN constellation projector, cold Pluto ice cream project, and grape constellation project
- Yarn Solar System Project – fun, unique, and easy solar system model that is cheap and so pretty!
- Paint Stick Solar System Project – easy-to-make solar system model for kids that doubles as an activity for learning the names and order of the planets
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations – fun hands on pipe cleaner constellations activity for kids
- Simple Galaxy Science Experiments
- Looking for more fun, engaging, creative, and memorable moon projects for kids? You will love this 50 Moon Activities for Kids & Crafts collection with the best ideas from the whole internet!
- TONS of really cool Solar System Project Ideas for kids of all ages
Free Solar System Printables
Plus, don’t forget to add these free solar system worksheets and printables to your lesson plan:
- HUGE pack of FREE Solar System Worksheets for elementary age kids
- Planet worksheets for kindergarten with solar system themed math and literacy activities for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students
- Simple Astronaut Coloring Pages
- Space Worksheets Preschool
- Free Constellation Activity Sheets
- Solar System Coloring Pages to read, learn, and color the solar system
- Printable Free Constellations Printable pdf for children to learn about stars and the patterns they make in the night sky
- Cootie Catcher Constellation Activities for Kids
- Free Constellation Cards
- Moon Phases Kindergarten Worksheets – HUGE pack!
- Planets Solar System for Kids pdf Book for students to learn about all the planets in our solar system
- Moon Phases Printable Mini Book for kids to learn about the phases of the moon
Free printable star wars worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!