Help kids learn common sight words with these free printable Tracing Words Worksheets where kids read, trace, stamp, and write!
Updated: Post originally published April 16, 2013.
Tracing Words Worksheets
As my kiddo was learning to read I found that he benefited from some extra practice with the most commonly used words.
Learning how to read and spell sight words is so important for kids to have a solid foundation. Many of these words are rule breaker words that are particularly hard for new readers!
I used this resource when my oldest son was in 1st grade as it “went along” with our Language Arts pacing really well. But this could easily be used with a wise range of kids 4-8 years. So I wanted to share these spelling games with you.
How to Use Read! Trace! Stamp! Write! Worksheets
Sight Word Worksheets
I made Read! Trace! Stamp! Write! worksheets for kids for all the 50 most commonly used words. By reviewing the words different ways it will help your child master these common words and become more confident reading and writing.
Sight Word Printables
Looking for more sight word games, activities, and worksheets to make practicing fun? Try these ideas:
- Crazy Roads 1st Grade Sight Words Game
- Cut & Paste 1st Grade Sight Words on the Farm
- Spring Flower Sight Words Game
- Sight Words BINGO Printable
- Bug Sight Word Readers kids create by cutting, pasting, and coloring
- Sight word flashcards printable
- Reading the EASY Way – 1st Grade Reading Game
- Sight Word Garden Game
- Frog Sight Word Games
- Candyland Cards Printable
- Bug Sight Word Games
- Alphabet-O Sight Word Alphabetizing Games
- Sight Word Tracing Worksheets
- Printable sight words Lists
- plus don’t miss all our MANY, Free Sight Word Printables
You can see all our kindergarten worksheets and kindergarten activites with 300,000 different ideas to make learning FUN! Or sneak in some seasonal kids activities to make the most of these precious early years!
If your kindergartner has other siblings you will want to check out our preschool worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, or alphabet worksheets. Or you can find all our worksheets for kids arranged by age and subject (math, english, social studies, science, music, and more!)
Download Read! Trace! Stamp! Write! Worksheets
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!