Grab this HUGE pack of the very hungry caterpillar worksheets to help kids will have fun practicing their letters, counting, using scissors, adding, telling time, and so much more. These free preschool worksheets are super cute and such a fun book based activity is perfect to sneak in some fun math and listeracy practice with a cute, hungry caterpillar worksheets. These happy caterpillar themed pages are perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students. Simply print pdf file with caterpillar worksheets and you are ready for spring and summer themed worksheets.
The very hungry caterpillar printables
Kids will have a blast learning their letters and numbers, practicing cutting, and so much more with these free very hungry caterpillar worksheets. Use these the very hungry caterpillar worksheet for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students. These are perfect for a letter c is for caterpillar, pre-writing tracing pages, cutting practice, sorting upper and lowercase letters, hole punching to eat through the nice green leaves, fruit trace and write (strawberry, apple, pear, plum, orange), sentence scramble, cut and paste worksheet, story sequencing, graphing, counting to 10, shadow matching, color by number, which one is different, size sorting, subtraction, learning colors, shapes, fractions, simple fruit puzzles, greater than and less than, telling time, counting coins, and more!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these garden themed worksheets for practicing a variety of skills. Use these as extra practice, summer learning, spring center in your classroom, or a supplement for your homeschool curriculum.
The very hungry caterpillar worksheets
The very hungry caterpillar printables pdf
These free printable worksheets for kids ages 2-7 years old was inspired by a childhood classic, The Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. There is lots of learning for preschoolers and for older siblings to join in on the fun too. Here is a little of what is included in this pack:
The very hungry caterpillar activities pdf
- Pre-Writing Pages
- Cutting Practice
- Upper and Lowercase C’s
- Build a World
- Sorting Upper/Lower Case “C” Leaves
- Counting 1-14 while “Eating” the Leaves
- Fruit Vocabulary
- Cut & Paste Follow Directions
- Shadow Matching
- Color by Number
- Which One is Different?
The very hungry caterpillar worksheet
- Complete the Pattern
- Basic Addition & Subtraction
- Color Book
- Greater Than Less Than
- Telling Time
- and so much more!
The very hungry caterpillar free printables
Plus don’t miss these very hungry caterpillar printables!
- Super cute, HUGE pack of FREE The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Days of the Week Printables
- Free The Very Hungry Caterpillar Printables Tracing Numbers Worksheets
- Learning about Money Hungry Caterpillar Game Printable
- THe Very Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards – NUMBERS
- Hundreds Chart Coloring The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- 26 Super Cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Crafts and Activities
- Caterpillar CVC Words Activities
- Plus, don’t miss our Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party
Looking for more fun, free princess worksheets to practice math, sight words, alphabet letters, and more? You will love these resources!
- Free Princess Printables with a variety of math and literacy activities for ages 3-7
- Free Printable Princess Books with sight words for toddler, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets ages 3-7
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack (ages 3-7)
- Disney Princess Calendar 2021 (updated each year)
- Princess Free Spelling Worksheets Tests – lots of templates
- Princess Color by Number Worksheets
- Free Princess alphabet Letters
- Disney Princess Alphabet Coloring Pages – wall pennants
- Princess Reading Log Template
- Ariel Color by Sight Word
- Beauty and the Beast Color by Number Printable
- Free printable Shape Activity for Preschoolers
- Free Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages A to Z
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition
- Cinderella Color by Letter
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Join Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf with these adorable FROZEN Preschool Worksheets
- Villains Disney Printables – These themed worksheets make it fun for kids to practice a variety of skills
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You’ll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Head to the tower to learn with Tangled using these Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Learn all about weather with these Free Weather Printables
- Work on learning colors with these Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Go prehistoric with this colorful Free Dinosaur Printables or these dinosaur printables
- Yeehaw! Join the cowboys in these Wild West Worksheets
- Super cute, FREE Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Lots more Kindergarten Worksheets with fun themes
- ⭐Reader Favorite Alphabet Coloring Pages shaed like the uppercase letter
- ⭐You don’t want to miss these Alphabet Worksheets
- Preschoolers love these cute, FREE Alphabet Coloring Pages
- ✂ Free Printable Lowercase alphabet crafts or Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Grab those bingo daubers and practice your ABCs with these Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables or these Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable or these Zoo Animals Color By Number Worksheets
- Work on visual discrimination with these FREE I Spy Farm Animals Worksheet pages
- Head to the farm with these printable Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Sight Words Printable List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments or these 100 Food Science Experiments
- Check out these fun Shape Craft Ideas for preschoolers or these
- Zoo Animal Crafts for kids
- Zoo Animals Uppercase Tracing Letters
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
⏩ Plus you can find all of our 1+ million free printable worksheets for toddler-8th graders here!
⏩ 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
Hungry Caterpillars for Kids
Don’t miss these fun books and activities for kids!
Very hungry caterpillar printables
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission from My Clipart Store
- This is not a licensed product, it was inspired by the book only.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
hi， it is very interesting. Thanks for your work. But why can’t I download it? Is it there any other way I could get it? Thanks
Thank u a lot. God bless you
Wow. You are amazing. Thank you for all of these!!!!! You are so appreciated!
thank u very much for those awesome activities =)
Thank you so much for the wonderful printables. You are wonderful and I appreciate it so very much.
Thank You very much for the Resources
WOW! What a fantastic resource. My grandchildren will LOVE these activities. Thank you so much for sharing.
These are wonderful resources
You are absolutely amazing!
Thank you for your hard work and thank you for sharing them with us. It means a lot.
God Bless you
I love your website and have recommended it to colleagues! You always produce high quality materials – thank you. I noticed that on the 2nd “Which one is different” worksheet, the butterflies appear to all be the same. Either that or I have officially lost my mind… anyway, thanks again!
Beth Gorgen que maravilloso trabajo. Muchas gracias por compartirlo con nosotros.
Thank you for your sharing!
Thank you sharing for the great resources!
The work and resources that you offer are amazing! Thank you so so much!
Hi,Thank you so much.My special need son is obsessed with this caterpillar book.Hope this could definitely help him to learn something new. Appreciated..